• Home
  • /
  • All Questions

Career Topic Filter


All Career Queries

Call Us Today! 011-66487704

no  not much

Congratulation to her for completing the MCom. If she is interested in teaching and wants to make a career as an assistant professor then can appear for UGC NET Exam.  The UGC NET Exam is conducted by CBSE for the determination of the eligibility for a lecturer in national universities and institutes and for junior research fellowship award.  The Eligibility for the UGC NET is post graduation degree with 55% marks.  Check out the complete details from the official website and apply for the exam if you are eligible.

Hello, Most Bank Jobs requires a Graduation degree to apply. So in my opinion, you cannot apply for bank jobs after the 12th. After Complete Graduation You have many options to get a banking job Like IBPS, RBI Grade B and Etc.

Hello, The Best option is to make career in the lectureship and Research program. The Lectureship is the sought after job and the Research work would provide you wonderful career option through UGC NET Exam. The UGC NET Exam is conducted for the Psychology students too. You can prepare for the NET Exam and make career in various Colleges and Universities of India. Time to time the UGC Board recruits the aspirants for the Assistant Professor Jobs so you can apply there.  

Hello, You can make son to prepare for the Railways Exams,The RRB has given several vacancies in the Assistant Loco Pilot and Group D. Soon more vacancies are going to be announced in the upcoming years.Check out the RRB NTPC Exam Pattern from here. NTPC is Non Technical Posts Exam. The exam is conducted on various posts of Non Technical Posts. You can also make him to prepare for RRB JE & SSE Posts

ADMISSION AND COURSES: This field consists of an expansive range of academic education apart from MBBS. It comprises of diploma courses after 10th in medical field and Diploma Courses In Medical Field After 12th as well. In addition, certificate courses, bachelor/masters degree programmes and numerous brief time-frame knowledge booster courses for medicine professionals. The hopefuls having PCB or PCMB group in their +2 class show up for the NEET exam to gain admission to the best medical colleges of the nation. Different colleges and universities from abroad and in India a

Hi After B.tech civil you can go for M.tech in the following: a) M.Tech. (Construction Management) b) M.Tech. (Structural Engineering) c) M.Tech. (Transportation Engineering) d) M.Tech. (Geotechnical Engineering) You must go for top college or university for pursuing your M.Tech. like: BITS Pilani, Delhi College of Engineering, Lovely Professional University, VIT, Vellore, PSG Technology Coimbatore and few others. I hope it helps.

Hello, Are you in 10th Class? You can take Science as the Subject and make career in the Engineering Field.The JEE Exam is conducted every year for the students those who want to make career in the Engineering Field.Check out the JEE Main Colleges from here and select your dream college

Call Us Today! 011-66487704

Hello, Railways Recruitment Board RRB is one of the largest Exam Board that conducts exam in various fields from Group D to Senior Section Engineer You can make career in the Railways by preparing for the exams  Check out RRB ALP Syllabus now and start your preparations now

Hello, To become a doctor you need to first pursue a bachelor's degree. For getting admission in any college to pursue bachelor's degree you should appear in NEET or any other medical entrance exam. NEET is the best medical entrance exam. Through NEET you can purse undergraduate MBBS/BDS/Ayush Courses. NEET is one of the toughest entrance exams in India. So, prepare yourself well for the exam. NEET 2018 Exam will be on 06th May 2018. So, if you want to appear in the exam then you must first register yourself online. You can fill the NEET Exam Form on ore before 09th March 2018. Best of Lu

Hi Vikram,  After MA you may carry on the study further or can apply for a job in the related field. There is various scope after the master's degree. If you are interested in lectureship at the university level or in colleges you may appear for selection exam or can go for the research. The UGC NET or CSIR NET exams are conducted for the selection of assistant professor post in universities or colleges and for junior fellowship award or to pursue the Ph.D. The candidates who have completed the post graduation degree can apply for NET exam. The NTA will conduct the UGC NET exam twice

Hi Tushar, For BBM, all you need in 10+2 score. For MBA, you should appear for CAT examination for a better college. Best wishes, Himanshu

Hi Meghna, Welcome to CareerGuide.com. In India, to get registered as a licensed clinical psychologist, you either need to do an M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PDCP) from a RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) recognized Institution or University. The details of the recognized institutes is given on the website of RCI i.e. rehabcouncil.nic.in. In case you want to be licensed in the area of Guidance and Counselling only, that too can be obtained by doing Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling from an RCI recognised Institute. All the

Hi This is the most important question in a students life and most students make a wrong decision also for the same. They are not able to know their interest. So it is suggested better to consult your parents, teachers or counsellors from various universities. You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also. There are different institutes and universities which offer such courses such as: Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai The Oxford Educational Institute, Bangalor