Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Good question asked.
Please note after B. Pharma, you have the following options before you:
Wish you good luck.........
After you finish that you have to search research department or MBA hospital management
for more details just click: http://medi-code.in/
Here are few career options you can opt for after completing B. Pharmacy
1. Clinical Research Associate: As the name suggests your job would be to carry out research on pharmacy and related sectors.
2. Higher Education After B.Pharm : Usually after completing the 4- years course students do not opt for higher education. However you can go for M.Pharm or MBA.
3. Drug Inspector: It is one of the most attractive position to get post completing the degree. The job of a Drug Inspector is to inspect and ensure safety and standards being followed in medical industries also to conduct surprise check and carry out certain tests carefully.
4. Community Pharmacist: You can opt to become a community pharmacist. Your job will be basically to distribute pharmaceutical products to the general public also at the same time ensuring the safety of everyone.
5. Medical Coding: Medical Coding is essentially assigning standardized numeric and alphanumeric codes to represent the procedures, diagnosis and supplies documented by the healthcare providers in the patient’s medical record.
In order to post replies to the question: "after completing b.pharmacy what step i have to carry"
Career Guide, Educationist, Author and Clinical Psychologist
Dr. K.V Anand is a PhD in Counseling Psychology from Fort Jones University USA with MSc In Applied Psychology and MS in Psychotherapy. He is an expert in psychometric tests to facilitate awareness about various psychological traits, personality, skills, aptitude etc. He is a Certified Motivation trainer and personality development trainer. He is experienced in evaluating of psychology or psychiatry cases. Uses Psychometric tests such as personality, bipolar disorder test evaluation, student counseling. He has more than 9 years experience in soft skill training field covering career guidance, education, motivation, personality development, team building, leadership skills, stress management, conflict management, decision making. Beside this he is a active writer and have books related to psychology under his name such as “Adolescence mental Problems” and ”Infant and Child Psychology”
Founder - ReInventions (Professional Banker, Career & Image Coach
Reena Saxena comes with 25+ years experience in the BFSI sector.
She holds a MMS(Finance) from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune and professional certifications in Banking, Coaching and Training.
She has switched careers to being a Career & Financial Coach, through her initiatives ReInventions. and MoneyGoalz.
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Counselor at Adaptive Minds
Mrs. Meghna is a Postgraduate in clinical Psychology. She had been a part of several workshops related to Personality Enhancement, Counseling, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Therapy, Hypnosis for self Healing etc. She works at Adaptive Mind as freelance counselor and had worked as an executive counselor at Growth Centre, School Counselor at Billabong High International School, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya mandir. Her areas of expertise include Human Resources Management with Clinical Psychology. Currently working as a Brain mapping analyst
See All Questions