Singh Ranjeet

How may I do lectureship in Hindi? I've done M.A in Hindi

by Singh Ranjeet
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: How may I do lectureship in Hindi? I've done M.A in Hindi

Ravi Mahawar
Ravi Mahawar


Postgraduation is the minimum eligibility criteria to become a lecturer in India.

As you have pursued M.A. in Hindi, the first step to become a lecturer is completed by you.

There is a National Eligibility Test, named UGC NET.

This exam will help you to provide a certificate that can be used to apply in various colleges and institutes for lectureship.

The National Testing Agency is responsible for organising this exam. The exam is conducted in June and December months.

You have to meet the required eligibility criteria to apply for this exam. You may visit the official sites for details eligibility criteria.

Here I'm sharing the exam patter that you will have to follow to qualify the exam.

As per the UGC NET Exam Pattern

  • There will be two Papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
  • Paper 1 is common for all the subjects whereas the Paper 2 will be based on the subject that you choose to appear in exam.
  • There will be 50 questions in Paper 1 and 100 questions in Paper 2.
  • The exam will be held for 3 hours without any break.

Once you qualify the UGC NET Exam, the University Grants Commission will provide you the Certificate.

I hope it helps! 

In order to post replies to the question: "How may I do lectureship in Hindi? I've done M.A in Hindi"

Post Reply


In most of the private Engineering colleges, an M tech degree is necessary to work as a assistant professor. I just wanted to know the average salary of such a job. Is it possible to do a Phd in parallel ??

Hello, If you want to become an Assistant Professor after completing B.Tech or M.Tech then the best option is to clear the CSIR NET Examination. Those .. read more

Can I get admission for JBT after graduation?

This will really help you, Bangalore Admissions helps you get direct admission in one of the Best Colleges in Bangalore .. read more

12th m.c.v.c after scop

ICPC RECRUITMENT The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission finally agree to make new recruitment. ICPC Agency has engaged the services of DSCL Gove .. read more

I am a student of BBA. I want to become a College lecturer in English. After BBA I would like to do Post Graduation in English. After doing PG in English am I eligible to become a lecturer?

Yes,  You are eligible to become an Assistant Professor after completing the master's degree in English. There is a National Eligibility Test nam .. read more
Most Popular

What can I do to become a CID Officer?

What can I do bro become a CID officer   .. read more

Is sunrise university is valid university

Hi    I have done graduation from SUnRise University and would like to know if the university is not FAKE ?  .. read more

I want to become a professor of Marketing Management. What is the eligibility criteria for that?

Hello, To get the post of professor, firstly you have to clear the masters degree. Once you clear it with minimum aggregate marks then you should appl .. read more

What Are The Career Options In Cyber Security?

Here are the top career options aspirants may pursue after they complete a Cyber Security course or degree from different educational institutions. In .. read more
Caching Date: 1/21/2020 10:15:29 PM