I am working as Business analyst but, i want to change my career to Database administrator
I would like to learn something about database but, i am not aware which is best such as mysql, or sql or oracle or ms access etc..
Please clarify following things
1. If i change carrer it will affected me in future?
2. Say for example if i have 2 year exp if so, i will earn good salary from business analyst carrer or Database administration?
3. which one having high scope?
4. what should i learn for database administrator and how?
5. If supposed i want to continue with Business Analyst means what are the things i should improve to get high salary ?
In order to post replies to the question: "I am working as Business analyst but, i want to change my career to Database administrator"