Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Exam Results Are Out! Don't Panic, Scientifically Plan Your Career
Take Career Counselling
As payment for career counseling is collected from students by CareerGuide - how revenue share happens between CareerGuide and Career Counsellors ?
Career Counselors can see their statistics on no. of telephonic session and other details related to payment on dashboard
- CareerGuide collects verified/panelled career counselors - PAN Card details, Service Tax No. and Address for payment to be made.
- CareerGuide charges a fixed price for career counselling services from students. Pricing can be seen here: https://www.careerguide.com/pricing
- Pricing includes cost of counsellor's revenue share, psychometric career assessment, telephone charges, transaction charges and service tax.**
- As part of counsellor's revenue share we give Rs.3.25/ minute to career counselor i.e for a 60 minute session counselor's share is Rs.195.
- CareerGuide also becomes a channel for career counsellors to earn more on their career counselling practice - by spending as low as 20 hours a week they have potential to add Five digits more to their existing earnings.
- We can give volumes as high as a career counselor can handle - and in past we have seen many career counsellors earning additional as high as 40,000/month through CareerGuide channel.
- We issue check by first week of every month. The check details can be seen on the dashboard itself.
- By taking telephonic counselling through CareerGuide - career counsellor's can increase their reach - beyond their regular practise/ their regular counsellor's job.
In order to post replies to the question: "What are payment policy?"
See All Questions
Face To Face