Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
This forum is not for academic queries but for career queries.
However, I shall answer this for you.
As per Companies Act 2013, Share is a share in the share capital of the company. Share is a unit in the share capital of the company. Company can have shares, debentures, bonds, deposits as its capital.
Share means being the part owner of the company. Equity share to be precise is called as the owner of the company since it is also called as risk capital.
In order to post replies to the question: "What is Share "
Consultancy, Industry Academic Interface, for schools & colleges
ResExperiential Conceptual Designs for Indian consumers market. Marketing of Social services. Strategic Management for Personality Development of Teenagers, Parenting of Teenagers, Adolescence Education. Work for the physical, emotional, reproductive healthcare of teenagers and youth in western India. Work towards life skills development for youth. Career guidance for BBA, MBA, UPSC, GPSC.
Director at Kaushal Memorial Public School
I'm Amit Kumar Srivastava Director of Kaushal Memorial Public School Kuchwahi Sidhi MP. I provide career counselling to school and college students and working professionals for planning any type of job. I worked in MES Program under DGE&T at ISTD New Delhi . I am a ACE qualified assessor. I am assessing the IT, Banking, BSA, Retails Management, Marketing Management, Hotel Management , Vocational Training, Skill Development Designing and etc.
Education Consultant & Trainer
A Certified Trainer by British Council, ETS (Education Testing Systems, USA) & Pearson Group for IELTS - Academic & General Module; TOEFL & PTE respectively.
Having competency in the field of Career Counselling & Teaching, being the areas of expertise as the Grammar of English, Soft skills, Personality development, Communication skills, Interview skills, Business English & Immigration English.
Six complete years experience in the field of teaching IELTS/TOEFL/PTE and the Verbal Section of SAT/GRE/GMAT and successfully trained over 300 students.
Over 7 years of Experience as an Education Consultant for Overseas education and interacted with over 2500+ Students.
Career Counselor at Success mantra
Sales professional with more than 2 yrs of experience in educational sales.
• Natural bent of mind towards interaction with people
• Good in both oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to motivate students for challenging courses and Educational programs
• Extensive knowledge of the academic plans of the Educational Institute environment
• Proven ability to help applicants with paper work necessary for the admissions
• Good proficiency in computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
• Ability to work as a successful link between the faculty, parents and the students and help students achieve the educational goals set beforehand
See All Questions