Career Guidance helped Me in selecting a course through which I can transform My vision in to practicality
Prerna’s Career Query
- Prerna studied Mathematics in her 12th class .She wanted to make her career in a technical, skilled field, but she wanted to blend it with her unique ideas.
- she decided to explore and identify her career options beyond core technical choices.
Prerna preferred talking to a professional career expert and therefore, she approached CareerGuide.com, through an online search.
How CareerGuide Helped Her
- At CareerGuide, her Ideal Career Test highlighted her spatial aptitude, which included a high degree of creativity, innovation and a technical blend of mind, observation power as well as good imagination.
- Looking at the qualities like planning, designing, having a good sense of symmetry and visualization; a Career Expert suggested architecture, which is a blend of both art and science.
- She obtained information about future prospects of being an architect and which course to pursue in order to become one.
- Prerna then took admission into Bachelor’s of Architecture and is now on a thrilling journey of transforming her imaginative ideas in to reality.r options beyond core technical choices.
- Prerna preferred talking to a professional career expert and therefore, she approached CareerGuide.com, through an online search.