Career Guidance should become compulsory in education system I wish that I would have approached much earlierSonia Bharaj
Sonia’s Career Dilemma
- Sonia Bharaj has done her masters in commerce .
- sonia’s was not able to clear her C.A final exam even after multiple attempts .she end up becoming agitated and de- motivated.
- At this stage she started questioning her ability and decided to go for career guidance,came acrossCareerGude while searching on internet .
How CareerGuide.com Helped Her
- communication , verbal, argumentative skills and advisory came out as her strong area in career assessment.
- She examined her career problem under the guidance of her career expert in multiple session figuring out her interest towards law and order . Sonia went forward with pursuing law from National School of Law, Delhi
- During her law internship she got an opportunity of working with the lawyers at the high court and the supreme court where she was appreciated for her work
- Inspired Sonia extensively communicates the importance of career guidance to ever body around her
- Sonia is now working at Law Firm which has given her career a new meaning.