Guidance gave Me a way in to explore whole new sector of BFSI. I am certain about my MBA from world’s top B schoolSimranjit Saluja
Simranjit ’s Career Dilemma
- Simranjit scored 92% in his high school after which he could not decide between the option of commerce or science
- He was more inclined towards commerce but due to his parents persuasion he ended up taking science to found himself not interested in the subject.
- At this point he knew that only an expert can help him to find out right career path, while making an online search he found CareerGuide.
How CareerGuide Helped Him
- Simranjit ‘s Ideal Career Test highlighted Business & Finance as his preferred field. He posted queries about the field, soon an entire world of BFSI was in front of him to explore
- Through the answers of expert he was able to find out about job outlook, education, career path, skills etc. necessary in this sector.
- He came across 30+ options to opt as his career in Business & Finance. With all such factual information in his hand, his parents convincingly moved him form science to commerce As a commerce student he scored 95% in his 12th .
- Simranjit is currently pursuing Bachelors of Business Studies, he had scored 90% in his 1st year . looking forward to crack GMAT to do his MBA from world ‘s top universities.