Today as a Bank manager, in one of the finest private bank, I credits experts guidance to make me recognize my true worthAshutosh Kuma
Ashutosh’s Career Query
- Ashutosh completed his Bsc. (Physics), in which he was least interested. He had already given up on the idea of continuing in the same field. In this course of time he happens to build his interest over finance ,economics and wealth magazines and news.
- He realized that he needs to find where his true interest lie, he needs to be definite about his future and he can’t do this alone.
- Through Google search he landed on CareerGuide.com page and made immediate contact.
How CareerGuide Helped Him
- At CareerGuide he discussed all his fear and how he had lost interest in his graduation subject, career guide than assured him that, it’s never too late to find out about right career interest.
- He further, explored Banking Finance and Insurance sector, as it seems suitable sector for him due to his own enthusiasm for same.
- After getting all the satisfactory answer about future prospects, courses, exams, pay packages, Ashutosh made his mind for banking sector.
- He then appeared in various private banking exams and got selected for one. Currently he is a Assistant Manager at Axis Bank and is looking towards career progression.