Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Career Advisor & Professor, Alliance University
As Director of Human Resources I have the challenging task of assisting the university in attracting, developing, and retaining individuals with the skills, perspectives, and experience necessary to drive a rapidly growing educational institution that has a vision to transform itself into a globally ranked one in the near future.
As Program Director at Alliance University, School of Business I have an interesting multifaceted job that ranges from Business Development to Operations Management, Audit Surveys and maintaining a P&L Account for a Strategic Business Unit
As Professor I profess on Human Resource Development and Organization Behavior to students in the MBA .class and industry executives in the Executive MBA and Executive PGDM class.
As a Dredge Master/Navigator & Sea Captain, I saw life, humans and nature at close quarters and experienced the best and worst of all three. That is what, I think made my career at sea, both exciting and very cherishable. When you deal with humans at such close quarters, as you do on a ship, you realize that humans are not ‘resources’ but entities of immense potential, that if harnessed well, will be productive but if treated just as ‘resources’ or ‘talent’ will eventually behave like commodities & not as humans.
Port development and Dredging are niche industries. I consulted in the area for a couple of years, post which I’ve taken to academia..
I enjoy corporate training and have executed a few over the last couple of years with some success.
I live in Bengaluru with Malathi, who works at the Deeksha Center for Learning as a student counselor. Gautam our son is reading to be an electrical engineer at IIT- R, Roorkee ( UK )- India
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
You can view my blog at:
Defense & MilitaryArmy Related CareersNavy Related CareersEducation / Skill DevelopmentProfessorsView more »
Master Trainer & Facilitator | Coach | Consultant | NLP Enthusiast
A certified Master Trainer and Facilitator using his expertise in the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming to put together customised training modules to bring about enhancement of skills, positive growth and the momentum to perform as per potential. He is adept at facilitating collapse of negative behaviour patterns and self sabotaging psychological programs thereby enabling and empowering trainees to move towards excellence.
Sudip brings with him a vast experience of 23+ years in managing operations, leading large projects as well as devising and implementing effective strategies for process enhancement and cost optimisation in addition to managing HR operations, learning and development functions and logistics and supply chain management. He specialises in Breakthrough one on one Coaching Interventions for positive turnaround.
Science & ResearchMathematicianStatisticianDefense & MilitaryArmy Related CareersView more »
Certified Psychometric Test Professional
I am an ethical training facilitator and development specialist who's more emphatic about this when it comes to the field of human behavioral science and its application in any form & magnitude.
With passion and 15 years of experience in training, I'm soaked in rendering Learning & Development support vis-a-vis training need analysis, designing competency measuring tools, measuring performance gaps, providing training solutions and training evaluation.
I love to deliver programs on Transformational Leadership, Creative & Strategic thinking, Change management, Train the Trainer(Andragogy/ Pedagogy), Personality development, Career Guidance (for students), Learning & Reading Techniques (for students)
I have an urge and inclination to explore my creativity in the field of learning and development. The inclination stems from a personal interest to contribute as much to the society as is possible with my strengths. I’m an open minded learner with unquenchable thirst for learning.
Working to exploit my strengths to the fullest and explore learning throughout....
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEducation / Skill DevelopmentHealthcarePsychologistView more »
Recruitment (Merchant Navy)
1. Giving the counseling to students for our various courses running by SIMS.
2. Giving appropriate Career guidance according to their qualification and area of interest.
3. Generating enquiries and following up the same.
4. Representing the institute in exhibitions, education fairs and info desk.
5. Organizing seminars and events in different institute, collage & university.
6. Giving presentations in colleges & coaching classes. Maintaining the long term relationship with them.
7. Implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful completion of course.
8. Conducting market research target groups – educational institutes, students, Alumni to examine the market trend and preference for sea courses.
9. Analyze the competitor’s information and suggest improvements to attract new clients into SIMS fold.
10. Conducting corporate promotional and business development campaigns for SIMS.
11. Bringing in new business by prospecting.
12. Coordinating between various SIMS field office & Institute. Conduct of complete entrance exam procedures in your respective area.
13. Asst in arranging education loans for candidates.
14. Liaison & necessary coordination with DG Shipping, IMU, approved Doctors & government agencies towards planning, conduct & implementation of entrance exam & complete selection process.
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyComputer EngineerMarine EngineerView more »
Director at HR Anexi CareerScan
-Flew the fighter jets in IAF as Military Pilot 1980-93. Delivered Leadership Training & Provided Right Fit Selection of Pilots and Engineers in1993-2003 period
-Entered the Corporate world as a Trainer, Consultant, Facilitator, Executive Coach, NLP Master Practitioner in 2003.
-Certified in the use of MBTI, FIRO-B, 15FQ+, JTI, SDI, 360 Degree Feedback, Genos Emotional Intelligence, Hogan Assessments etc
-Facilitator/Executive Coach with www.blessingwhite.com providing Executive Coaching, delivering HOS, LIVE, LOL, LTP, and Why Should Any Be Led By You
-Master Trainer for HOS.
-Also deliver BSI, CDM, FS, MPG and putting Values into Action.
-As a certified FIREWALK Instructor and Empowerment coach from www.sundoor.com use Firewalk, Glass Walk, Arrow breaking & Iron-Rod bending for personal transformation
Defense & MilitaryAir Force Related CareersHealthcarePsychologistHumanistic StudiesView more »
professor at maritime/management Institute
I wish my years at sea and in the navy ----- full of rich experience is of use to the next generation of sea farers
Was awarded gold medal first rank in Diploma in port management
Specialties: I years diploma in logistic management
2 year diploma in port development and management
M Phil in management
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyMarine EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
National Resource Person at Deptt. of Personnel and Training, New Delhi
Facilitated wide variety of participants like Defence personnel,Engineers, Managers, Police officers, Educators, professors, Lecturers, Executives & Professionals across diverse departments in fun based experiential learning programs and Training skills.
My signature program is “ Knowledge, Skills and Attitude lead to Success” .
I have worked with wide variety of like organisations Indian Army,Escorts Ltd, British Council, IDP Austrailia, Yamaha , Maruti –Suzuki ,NTPC, Alstom and OP Jindal University
I have been conducting Disaster Management Programs for various Govt.as well as private organisations including NGO's and rural centers as part of my social awareness programs.
Defense & MilitaryAir Force Related CareersArmy Related CareersNavy Related CareersPolice Service- Border Security ForceView more »
CEO of EPower Overseas
• Focused and result oriented aviation professional with outstanding academic qualifications and professional experience.
. Experience of successfully setting up own business of aviation training and running it for 12 years.
• Over 25 years of rich and multi-disciplinary experience of aircraft fleet management, facility management, contract negotiations and implementation, project management and maintaining complex aviation systems in Indian Air Force.
• Expert in defense project/ program management and coordination activities with agencies like MOD, DRDO, HAL and various PSUs.
• Excellent leadership qualities and experience of leading skilled techincal work force of up to 1000 men.
• Good international exposure. Extensively travelled to countries like USA, France, UK, S Africa, Israel and Spain for project related work with internationally reputed aviation companies.
• Extensive experience in managing maintenance / repair and upkeep of various types of military aircraft and helicopters.
• Proven experience of successful business development and set up, displaying excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness, able to uphold company values and able to adapt working style as appropriate.
• Good senior level analytical, negotiation, problem solving and advocacy skills focused on delivery and excelling expectations.
Defense & MilitaryEngineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerAeronautical EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »