Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Recruitment (Merchant Navy)
1. Giving the counseling to students for our various courses running by SIMS.
2. Giving appropriate Career guidance according to their qualification and area of interest.
3. Generating enquiries and following up the same.
4. Representing the institute in exhibitions, education fairs and info desk.
5. Organizing seminars and events in different institute, collage & university.
6. Giving presentations in colleges & coaching classes. Maintaining the long term relationship with them.
7. Implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful completion of course.
8. Conducting market research target groups – educational institutes, students, Alumni to examine the market trend and preference for sea courses.
9. Analyze the competitor’s information and suggest improvements to attract new clients into SIMS fold.
10. Conducting corporate promotional and business development campaigns for SIMS.
11. Bringing in new business by prospecting.
12. Coordinating between various SIMS field office & Institute. Conduct of complete entrance exam procedures in your respective area.
13. Asst in arranging education loans for candidates.
14. Liaison & necessary coordination with DG Shipping, IMU, approved Doctors & government agencies towards planning, conduct & implementation of entrance exam & complete selection process.
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyComputer EngineerMarine EngineerView more »
Director at HR Anexi CareerScan
-Flew the fighter jets in IAF as Military Pilot 1980-93. Delivered Leadership Training & Provided Right Fit Selection of Pilots and Engineers in1993-2003 period
-Entered the Corporate world as a Trainer, Consultant, Facilitator, Executive Coach, NLP Master Practitioner in 2003.
-Certified in the use of MBTI, FIRO-B, 15FQ+, JTI, SDI, 360 Degree Feedback, Genos Emotional Intelligence, Hogan Assessments etc
-Facilitator/Executive Coach with www.blessingwhite.com providing Executive Coaching, delivering HOS, LIVE, LOL, LTP, and Why Should Any Be Led By You
-Master Trainer for HOS.
-Also deliver BSI, CDM, FS, MPG and putting Values into Action.
-As a certified FIREWALK Instructor and Empowerment coach from www.sundoor.com use Firewalk, Glass Walk, Arrow breaking & Iron-Rod bending for personal transformation
Defense & MilitaryAir Force Related CareersHealthcarePsychologistHumanistic StudiesView more »
professor at maritime/management Institute
I wish my years at sea and in the navy ----- full of rich experience is of use to the next generation of sea farers
Was awarded gold medal first rank in Diploma in port management
Specialties: I years diploma in logistic management
2 year diploma in port development and management
M Phil in management
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyMarine EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
CEO of EPower Overseas
• Focused and result oriented aviation professional with outstanding academic qualifications and professional experience.
. Experience of successfully setting up own business of aviation training and running it for 12 years.
• Over 25 years of rich and multi-disciplinary experience of aircraft fleet management, facility management, contract negotiations and implementation, project management and maintaining complex aviation systems in Indian Air Force.
• Expert in defense project/ program management and coordination activities with agencies like MOD, DRDO, HAL and various PSUs.
• Excellent leadership qualities and experience of leading skilled techincal work force of up to 1000 men.
• Good international exposure. Extensively travelled to countries like USA, France, UK, S Africa, Israel and Spain for project related work with internationally reputed aviation companies.
• Extensive experience in managing maintenance / repair and upkeep of various types of military aircraft and helicopters.
• Proven experience of successful business development and set up, displaying excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness, able to uphold company values and able to adapt working style as appropriate.
• Good senior level analytical, negotiation, problem solving and advocacy skills focused on delivery and excelling expectations.
Defense & MilitaryEngineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerAeronautical EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
Counsellor & Life Coach
“If you love your job you will love your life”
Hardeep Deshwal is a passionate teacher, counsellor and life Coach. He started his career at early stage of life at the age of 18 years and worked in multiple sectors of Government and private organizations as instructor, trainer, teacher and educator. The depth of his work comes from his own personal experiences as his career has spanned six different industries which includes defense, marketing, finance, real estate, education and HR .Hardeep Deshwal holds Master Degree in Mathematics & Educational Psychology from CCS University .He completed his Post graduation Diploma in Business Administration specialized in Human Resource Development from SCDL Pune and PG Diploma In Guidance and Counselling from NCERT (New Delhi).Apart from these academic degrees he has attended many workshop and certificate courses on life Skills training and positive living. He has developed an effective programm based on psychology to improve achievement in Mathematics for High School Students. Hardeep Deshwal has always been genuinely interested in Goals and aspirations of those who come to him for counselling and mentoring. He is passionate about helping them and achieve their goals and aspirations. As a counsellor he works towards effective and practical solutions .He is able to resolve conflicts in most of the personal social challenges in life. Hardeep Deshwal is associated with many educational institutes in helping students bring out the best from them in terms of academic achievement. His mission in life is to put all his God given talents and the knowledge for the improvement of the society and help you to achieve what you deserve in your life.
AgricultureScience & ResearchMathematicianDefense & MilitaryAir Force Related CareersView more »
Project leader and founder at Project Shilpangana
I am a senior graduate student from BITS Pilani, Pilani campus. I have spent past 4 years of my graduation life actively participating, developing and delivering career counselling sessions for more than 1000 high school students. Being an engineering student myself I come with expertise in Electrical Engineering, Renewables, Research and Science along with strong knowledge on different career paths a student can pursue.
Science & ResearchDefense & MilitaryDesigning & ArtEducation / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyView more »
Career Counsellor and Co-Founder of CANVAS CAREER
Mr Tejas is a practicing Career Psychologist. He is a certified Master Trainer of Life Skills from (Khemka Foundation) Delhi and holds more than five year of experience as Career Psychologist and life skill trainer. He has counselled around 50,000+ students over conferences in various part of country .Scholarships and competitive exams are his special areas.
AgricultureAgriculture & Allied FieldsBiological ScientistDietitianEnvironmental scientistView more »
Subject Matter Expert in Chemical Engineering
Mr Apporva is a Senior Research Fellow on UGC –SAP Fellowship for Ph.D in Green Technology in Chemical Engineering Department at Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. He holds M.Tech in Applied Nanotechnology and Adhesion .He is a subject Matter expert in Chemical Engineering. His work experience includes M.Tech-Project at Center for Materials for Electronics Technology, Project Co-ordinator at Green Vitals Biotech etc. He had successfully conducted several seminars related to his field. He also have few publication to his name “Future Generation High Performance Polymeric Nano composites for Aviation and Space” is one of them
Defense & MilitaryArmy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyMaterial ScientistChemical EngineerView more »