Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Associate Director at Cognizant Technology Solutions
I have good hands on experience with all stages of Software Development Lifecycle, Online Channels, OSS/BSS Systems for Order Management, Billing/Invoicing, Network Management Systems, Service Fulfilment, Service Activation and Service Assurance, FCAPS, TMN and eTOM.
I have strong interpersonal and presentation skills and am able to communicate effectively with all levels of the corporate structure with the ability to build trust/alliances within the team to gain synergy. This is augmented with extremely good diagnostic skills together with the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and integrate them into desired results.
I have worked for clients across the globe (UK, US, Australia, Belgium, Germany and Canada) which gives me a good blend of experience and ability to deal with any types of clients.
Specialties: Telecom Domain -> OSS/BSS, Online Channels, Service Activation and Ordering, Billing, System Integration.
Telecom Technologies -> IP VPN, Ethernet, ATM, BroadBand, Mobility Products, PSTN and complex products.
Modelling Tools – Rational Rose, Borland Together.
Version Control – Visual Source Safe
Integration Ware/EAI – CORBA, JMS
Databases – Oracle, MS Access
Programming Languages – C, C++ , PL/SQL, JAVA, JSP, EJB, J2EE, Java, Visual Basic
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInterview TipsResume WritingView more »
Business Development and Business Analysis Professional
Experienced Business development and Business Analysis in Life Sciences IT. Specialized in IT Management with strong background in business analytics. Rich experience in Client management and requirements gathering. Equipped with high analytical and problem solving skills along with strong communication skills
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInformation Technology / SoftwareManagement & MarketingBusiness AnalystView more »
Management Consultant -Strategy & Operations
Dy. Manager Education & Counselling, Welspun India Limited
Post Graduate in Psychology and Human Resource Management
15 years of experience in career, academic and behavioral counselling of students.
Expert in psychometric testing ( Aptitude, interest, personality)
Career Columnist with national news paper
Career Expert with community radio stations & online career portals like CareerGuide.com
Life skills coach with one of the reputed and largest school chain of India
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesPsychologistsView more »
Career and Success Coach | Corporate Facilitator
Wouldn't it be so wonderful if you could lead a life that is not given to you by people or situations around you but the one that you desire from within your heart? I had dreamt of such a life for long and, therefore, took a decision of dropping off my decade-long career in geospatial space and follow my heart. No matter how successful and rewarding my job was, I knew my true calling is connecting and engaging with people. So, I went on to become a certified life coach offering personalised 1-on-1 and group coaching programs to-
* To-be professionals not able to decide which course to take next or which skill to acquire that best suits their interest and capability.
* Working Professionals who took a break in career but now want to re-start
* Working professionals who are discontented with their current position and want to make a move or shift
Starting from identifying my clients' needs to establishing goals, I work toward helping them shift their mindset and think bigger so that they can reach their full potential and grow professionally.
Career | Success | Parenting | Custom-design individual coaching | Group coaching
ICF Certified Life Coach, Executive Program in Global Business Management - IIM Calcutta
Science & ResearchEducation / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesLife Skill TrainerView more »
Freelance Career Consultant with sound background in Media Communication and Public Relations
I have over six years of experience in the world of media and communication. Currently, I work as a Junior Grade Group B officer in Indian Information Service, where I manage publicity and media relations of government of India. Here I put together my journalistic, public relations and administrative skills to serve as a channel between media, public and government. I am engaged in writing press releases and feature stories on government projects and policies, organizing press conferences for Union ministers and conducting public information campaigns and media workshops. Previously I was an editorial board member with Malayala Manorama daily, where I reported on a wide range of topics like politics, business, arts, science etc., subbed stories, designed pages and managed campaigns.
Competencies: News Writing, Media Relations, Content Management, Public Relations, Creative writing, Editing, Report writing, Translation, Press Release drafting, Journalism
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInformation Technology / SoftwareTechnical WritersManagement & MarketingView more »
I am Psychologist and I assess candidates based on their - Personality, Learning Styles, Competencies in-order to help them achieve their short term and long term goals. I specialize in Strategy, Scheduling, and bringing harmony and consistency in my clients approach.
HealthcarePsychologistHumanistic StudiesPsychologistsCareer counselorView more »
Enabler@Edufluence | Listener of your Story & teller, Idea & Education coach| 100 Most Influential Marketeers awardee
Strategic Idea Consultant. A mix of Consulting, Coaching and Mentoring, with a value addition of Collaborations. A series of planned Interventions across 6 weeks, crafts a journey from Idea Validation to Idea Amplification. www.ideasnetworks.in
Advisor, Director : Ace Edufluence LLP
Advisor - Global Ambitions. A multi disciplinary boutique firm, into International Business Advisory, India market entry strategy, Overseas Education and Real Estate Solutions.
• 18+years of experience in service industry and international business, from sales to strategic marketing; international alliances, B2B, B2G business development, P&L and SBU management, CEO, CMO.
• Significant experience in identifying niches in both domestic, international markets and developing customised strategies based on analysis of requirements.
• Vertical creation including Strategic International alliances, team building and Market development.
• Recognized for high professional merit & excellence in the entire career, especially for dynamic relationship management, with all stakeholders.
• With Australian Government, advised more than 2000 companies with macro market entry strategies, across multiple sectors ranging from Clean Technologies; F&B and Agribusiness; Media etc.
• Ability to conceptualise, and implement strategic marketing, both offline, and online.
• Ability to effectively liaise with top management, industry and Political bureaucracy, keeping tabs on developments across various industry sectors, and social issues.
• MBA in International Business, WS - Australia
• Certified Trainer-Facilitator in Leadership and Soft Skills.