Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
CEO, Abhivyakti - the Expression
Vikramaditya Duggal is heading his own organisation - Abhivyakti - the Expression. It specialises in training, coaching and consulting services for people, leadership and organizational development.
He is a professional banker. He worked in State Bank of India for 22 years. He held a variety of roles and responsibilities during that period. He took early retirement to pursue his passion in the field of learning and development. He was Assistant General Manager and faculty member in State Bank Staff College, Hyderabad when he took retirement.
Thereafter, he worked in Administrative Staff College of India and Centre for Organization Development, Hyderabad where he developed and delivered a variety of programs in the field of Organizational Behaviour.
Some of his areas of interest include Leadership – an inside-out approach, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Communication & Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Team Building and Work Life Balance. He also has the expertise of conducting Out-bound Learning Activities.
He is associated with many organizations as Consultant Trainer. He has delivered more than 20 programmes in Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia.
In his experience of over 12 years in the field of Learning & Development, he has interacted with more than 11000 participants from public, private, government sectors and NGOs. He facilitates personal and organizational transformation by encouraging people to discover their hidden potential and take responsibility for change.
Education / Skill DevelopmentProfessorsSchool TeacherBanking / Insurance & FinanceBank OfficerView more »
Certified Psychometric Test Professional
I am an ethical training facilitator and development specialist who's more emphatic about this when it comes to the field of human behavioral science and its application in any form & magnitude.
With passion and 15 years of experience in training, I'm soaked in rendering Learning & Development support vis-a-vis training need analysis, designing competency measuring tools, measuring performance gaps, providing training solutions and training evaluation.
I love to deliver programs on Transformational Leadership, Creative & Strategic thinking, Change management, Train the Trainer(Andragogy/ Pedagogy), Personality development, Career Guidance (for students), Learning & Reading Techniques (for students)
I have an urge and inclination to explore my creativity in the field of learning and development. The inclination stems from a personal interest to contribute as much to the society as is possible with my strengths. I’m an open minded learner with unquenchable thirst for learning.
Working to exploit my strengths to the fullest and explore learning throughout....
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEducation / Skill DevelopmentHealthcarePsychologistView more »
Educational Consultant - Freelance
A cumulative teaching experience of about 7 years and industry experience of about 12 years. To utilise my experience of industry and teaching to hone the skills of students aspiring to become professionals in the corporate field.
AgricultureZoologistsEducation / Skill DevelopmentHealthcareGeneticistView more »
Research and Client Insight Analyst at TMTR People People Solutions
-Research on behavioural tools to build the Career assessment.
-Contribute to designing assessments based on the needs of an organization.
- Research in the area of constructing and standardizing behavioural assessment tools.
- Extensive knowledge as a behaviour analyst in DISC,Competency mapping & Competency based Assessments.
AgricultureEnvironmental scientistEducation / Skill DevelopmentForeign Langauge TeacherHealthcareView more »
Building ConnectPlus, Digital Marketing Consultant at ClickSquare
Entrepreneurial business professional with expertise in Marketing, Business Development and Product Management in Enterprise Software, SaaS, and Education Sector.
Specialties: B2B Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Digital Marketing, Product Management, Software Consulting
Engineering & TechnologyElectronics & Communication EngineerHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorManagement & MarketingView more »
Head Of The Department Counselling Cell at Aishabai and Haji Abdullatif Trust
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorCommerce or Science StreamView more »
Recruitment (Merchant Navy)
1. Giving the counseling to students for our various courses running by SIMS.
2. Giving appropriate Career guidance according to their qualification and area of interest.
3. Generating enquiries and following up the same.
4. Representing the institute in exhibitions, education fairs and info desk.
5. Organizing seminars and events in different institute, collage & university.
6. Giving presentations in colleges & coaching classes. Maintaining the long term relationship with them.
7. Implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful completion of course.
8. Conducting market research target groups – educational institutes, students, Alumni to examine the market trend and preference for sea courses.
9. Analyze the competitor’s information and suggest improvements to attract new clients into SIMS fold.
10. Conducting corporate promotional and business development campaigns for SIMS.
11. Bringing in new business by prospecting.
12. Coordinating between various SIMS field office & Institute. Conduct of complete entrance exam procedures in your respective area.
13. Asst in arranging education loans for candidates.
14. Liaison & necessary coordination with DG Shipping, IMU, approved Doctors & government agencies towards planning, conduct & implementation of entrance exam & complete selection process.
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyComputer EngineerMarine EngineerView more »
Career Counsellor & Founder - Meraki
Meraki provides career counselling services across different age groups. Our clients include students, professionals from various fields as well as professionals on a career break
We help clients to gain insights into themselves, leveraging their natural strengths to succeed in their desired careers.
We at Meraki recommend students to make broad yet structured career choices. We also help students to choose their specialisations or super-specialisations in their school, high-school or university studies.
Professionals seek our help when they are looking at career transitions, planning for further education, or seeking meaningful careers.
Engineering & TechnologyElectronics & Communication EngineerElectronics & Telecomm EngineerHealthcarePsychologistView more »