Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Freelancer Career Counsellor
I am a post graduate in Management with 10 year of experience in Financial and Treasury with multi-national banks and companies. Adding further I did myDiploma in Counseling Psychology, Human Rights and Steiner Educational course (Basic and Advance 2year course)
I am also certified NLP Practioner (Basic and Advance) By Dr Richard Mchugh.
As a counselor, working with parents and Children for the last 5 years. I have been part of
Prafulta since last year in the Career Guidance team. For the last two years have been part of the KKKG initiative of Prafulta.
I incorporate my corporate work experience and counseling expertise while counseling and providing vocational and career guidance.
Humanistic StudiesHistoriansCareer counselorManagement & MarketingFinance ManagementView more »
Founder at Planmytrainings.com
Having worked in the HR field for more than 14 years at officer and managerial level, Lucky has gained unique combination of experience from Industrial (Manufacturing and IT MNCs) as well as Consultancy sector.
She possesses extensive experience in Learning and Development, OD (Reward and Recognition, Appraisal, Competency Mapping, Assessment Centre) Psychometric Testing, HRIS, Policy formation, Recruitment, Induction, etc.
She has successfully conducted several sessions on Business Etiquette, Personal Effectiveness, Team Work, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation Skills, Self Discovery, Business Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, Meditation, etc.
Lucky also has expertise in conducting need based Assessment Centres consisting of psychometric as well as psychomotor skill tests.
Some noteworthy accomplishments:
1. One of the most prestigious and massive assignment Lucky handled with a team of Assessors was for a Pharma MNC Client. The team did more than 60 Assessment Centres for the company based in Manesar. Lucky headed the entire intervention process from Diagnosis, need study, recommendation of design and finally the implementation of Assessment Centre.
2. Single handedly designed an Aptitude Test for Birla Group (Aptitude Test for recruitment of Quality professionals). The validity and reliability was later tested and is found to be highly effective test.
3. During her work with Bayer group, she was instrumental in designing and forming the Training department along with setting the systems and procedures as per ISO requirements.
4. Lucky's article on ‘Holistic Assessment and Assessment Cycle’ got published in the Aug ’10 edition of Business Manager Magazine.
5. She also presented a paper entitled 'Quantifying Effectiveness of Training' during 16th National Convention of ISTD held at Udaipur in November, 1998 and was the youngest presenter in the convention.
On academic front, Lucky topped in PG Dip in HR (MSU, Baroda)
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCorporate TrainersInformation Technology / SoftwareView more »
CEO of EPower Overseas
• Focused and result oriented aviation professional with outstanding academic qualifications and professional experience.
. Experience of successfully setting up own business of aviation training and running it for 12 years.
• Over 25 years of rich and multi-disciplinary experience of aircraft fleet management, facility management, contract negotiations and implementation, project management and maintaining complex aviation systems in Indian Air Force.
• Expert in defense project/ program management and coordination activities with agencies like MOD, DRDO, HAL and various PSUs.
• Excellent leadership qualities and experience of leading skilled techincal work force of up to 1000 men.
• Good international exposure. Extensively travelled to countries like USA, France, UK, S Africa, Israel and Spain for project related work with internationally reputed aviation companies.
• Extensive experience in managing maintenance / repair and upkeep of various types of military aircraft and helicopters.
• Proven experience of successful business development and set up, displaying excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness, able to uphold company values and able to adapt working style as appropriate.
• Good senior level analytical, negotiation, problem solving and advocacy skills focused on delivery and excelling expectations.
Defense & MilitaryEngineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerAeronautical EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
Principal & Education Consultant
I previously worked as career counsellor, faculty and director of some educational institutes and educational organisations. Currently working as a freelancer educator and education consultant.
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsProfessorsSchool TeacherHealthcareView more »
Counselling Psychologist/Career Counselor
Surbhi Nandan holds a Masters in Psychology from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and P.G.Diploma in Counseling Psychology from Jamia Millia Islamia University ,New Delhi Busine. She recently did her Certification in Career Development facilitation from National Career Development Association, New york , USA. Her mission in life is to help others identify their true calling and to give them the personal narrative, supporting materials, and self-marketing skills to get what they want. She is an experienced career counselor , and a supportive coach. She has wide range of working experience in career counseling, Life Skill training, adolescent counseling, training& workshops and management. Her experience in a wide range of professional settings, combined with her career counseling skills and intuitive gifts, give a precisely targeted rocket-boost to clients.
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsHealthcarePsychologistHumanistic StudiesView more »
Project Associate at Students Destination
currently working at Students Destination where I solve career related queries of students and parents with the help of psychometric tools so that student can choose career according to his interest.
Engineering & TechnologyInformation TechnologistsHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorInformation Technology / SoftwareView more »
President & Chief Executive - TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, Author , Trainer , Career Counsellor
Run the Company in Consultancy, Engineering Projects Undertaking, Product and Process Development, Tendering and Technical Representations, Look after HR and Organisational Matters, Training and Testing / Commissioning etc.
Head & Manage the Organisation to serve Industry in Engineering Consultancy & Project Undertaking ; Product Development & R&D : serving as Chief Technical & Marketing Adviser for Other Engineering Organisations . Undertake Teaching & Training Courses for Career Development & connected with various Professional Institutions as Chairman , Vice Chairman , President , Vice President etc.
Engineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerEnvironmental EngineerIndustrial EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
Co Founder/COO at SchoolSecure
In the Business of Building dreams...
Founded SchoolSecure in 2014 with a vision to make schooling pleasant experience for our children. A company focusing exclusively on Child Safety in schools with the latest technology of Real time assistance.
AgricultureFood TechnologistsEducation / Skill DevelopmentForeign Langauge TeacherEngineering & TechnologyView more »