Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Career Councellor & Trainer
More than 5 years of work experience in information technology field and I'm passionate about career counselling and provide counselling to students who aspire to make career in IT and software field.
Education / Skill DevelopmentSpecial EducatorsEngineering & TechnologyInformation TechnologistsHumanistic StudiesView more »
Founder at Planmytrainings.com
Having worked in the HR field for more than 14 years at officer and managerial level, Lucky has gained unique combination of experience from Industrial (Manufacturing and IT MNCs) as well as Consultancy sector.
She possesses extensive experience in Learning and Development, OD (Reward and Recognition, Appraisal, Competency Mapping, Assessment Centre) Psychometric Testing, HRIS, Policy formation, Recruitment, Induction, etc.
She has successfully conducted several sessions on Business Etiquette, Personal Effectiveness, Team Work, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation Skills, Self Discovery, Business Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, Meditation, etc.
Lucky also has expertise in conducting need based Assessment Centres consisting of psychometric as well as psychomotor skill tests.
Some noteworthy accomplishments:
1. One of the most prestigious and massive assignment Lucky handled with a team of Assessors was for a Pharma MNC Client. The team did more than 60 Assessment Centres for the company based in Manesar. Lucky headed the entire intervention process from Diagnosis, need study, recommendation of design and finally the implementation of Assessment Centre.
2. Single handedly designed an Aptitude Test for Birla Group (Aptitude Test for recruitment of Quality professionals). The validity and reliability was later tested and is found to be highly effective test.
3. During her work with Bayer group, she was instrumental in designing and forming the Training department along with setting the systems and procedures as per ISO requirements.
4. Lucky's article on ‘Holistic Assessment and Assessment Cycle’ got published in the Aug ’10 edition of Business Manager Magazine.
5. She also presented a paper entitled 'Quantifying Effectiveness of Training' during 16th National Convention of ISTD held at Udaipur in November, 1998 and was the youngest presenter in the convention.
On academic front, Lucky topped in PG Dip in HR (MSU, Baroda)
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCorporate TrainersInformation Technology / SoftwareView more »
Agile Coach, Published Author, Campus2Corporate Trainer
Rajeev is a published author, Agile Coach, Mentor, Career Guide, having 20+ years of corporate experience.
He has delivered 1000s of session for students, faculty members, and corporate professionals across the globe with multiple onsite visits to counties like US, Singapore, and China. He is actively involved in bridging Academia-Corporate gap for which he is conducting FREE "Journey from C2C-Campus 2 Corporate" workshops in colleges across India.
His first book, titled “Y2K and India” was published in the year 1999 for which he received compliments from legends like Narayan Murthy, Dr. Y.S.Rajan, and Rajendra Pawar.
Information Technology / SoftwareTechnical WritersView more »