Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Career Advisor at CL Educate Ltd
1. Market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
2. Reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
3. Negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
4. keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
5. Building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
6. To encourage an innovative and entrepreneurial culture within the School and across the Alliance.
7. Local mapping of target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
Engineering & TechnologyBiotechnologistHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorManagement & MarketingView more »
Mentor I Soft-skill Trainer ICareer Development Specialist
An astute professional with experience of 11 years in Education &Training, Administration and Client Relationship Management in diversified business.
"Passionate about Human Resource Development, Mentoring and Training "
Specialties: Educational Leadership, HR Administration, Process Improvement and Training.
Responsible for a large gamut of Training and Teaching .Handling organizational infrastructure through Organizational Capability Assessment, Strategic HR Management and Service Management.
My objective is to be a part of the organization where growth is the focal point and to obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work well with people.
Education / Skill DevelopmentSpecial EducatorsEngineering & TechnologyBanking / Insurance & FinanceHumanistic StudiesView more »