UK Admissions Manager
• Assisting the Regional Manager in managing existing and developing new partnerships with agents and institutions and serve as liaison to the partners.
• Counsel and advise students on the programmes offered by the college
• Designing and implementing business development plan to achieve student recruitment targets.
• Organizing and participating in marketing & promotional activities across North, East and Central India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Nepal & Bangladesh.
• Participation in international education fairs, seminars and workshops to represent the College.
• Giving presentations and training on the College to channel partners and agents.
• Managing creative teams/outside agencies in designing, copywriting, production and distribution of all print collaterals, such as press kits, direct mailers, brochures, posters, flyers
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorManagement & MarketingView more »