Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Founder - ReInventions (Professional Banker, Career & Image Coach
Reena Saxena comes with 25+ years experience in the BFSI sector.
She holds a MMS(Finance) from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune and professional certifications in Banking, Coaching and Training.
She has switched careers to being a Career & Financial Coach, through her initiatives ReInventions. and MoneyGoalz.
Education / Skill DevelopmentBanking / Insurance & FinanceBank OfficerFinancial PlannersBank Probationary OfficerView more »
Founder at Planmytrainings.com
Having worked in the HR field for more than 14 years at officer and managerial level, Lucky has gained unique combination of experience from Industrial (Manufacturing and IT MNCs) as well as Consultancy sector.
She possesses extensive experience in Learning and Development, OD (Reward and Recognition, Appraisal, Competency Mapping, Assessment Centre) Psychometric Testing, HRIS, Policy formation, Recruitment, Induction, etc.
She has successfully conducted several sessions on Business Etiquette, Personal Effectiveness, Team Work, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation Skills, Self Discovery, Business Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, Meditation, etc.
Lucky also has expertise in conducting need based Assessment Centres consisting of psychometric as well as psychomotor skill tests.
Some noteworthy accomplishments:
1. One of the most prestigious and massive assignment Lucky handled with a team of Assessors was for a Pharma MNC Client. The team did more than 60 Assessment Centres for the company based in Manesar. Lucky headed the entire intervention process from Diagnosis, need study, recommendation of design and finally the implementation of Assessment Centre.
2. Single handedly designed an Aptitude Test for Birla Group (Aptitude Test for recruitment of Quality professionals). The validity and reliability was later tested and is found to be highly effective test.
3. During her work with Bayer group, she was instrumental in designing and forming the Training department along with setting the systems and procedures as per ISO requirements.
4. Lucky's article on ‘Holistic Assessment and Assessment Cycle’ got published in the Aug ’10 edition of Business Manager Magazine.
5. She also presented a paper entitled 'Quantifying Effectiveness of Training' during 16th National Convention of ISTD held at Udaipur in November, 1998 and was the youngest presenter in the convention.
On academic front, Lucky topped in PG Dip in HR (MSU, Baroda)
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCorporate TrainersInformation Technology / SoftwareView more »
Senior Manager - Internal Change at Right Management
Specialties: Internal HR change management, Organizational Development, Strategic Vision and Values Alignment, Talent Assessment & Development, Coaching & Counseling, Career Management
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsBanking / Insurance & FinanceEconomistHealthcareView more »
Swati Vats is a post graduate in Guidance and Counseling
Swati Vats is a post graduate in Guidance and Counseling along with Masters in Psychology. She has a rich experience of nine years in the field of Career Counseling, Consulting and Human Resource Management. She is Certified in Thomas Profiling from Thomas assessments (PPA-HJA) & Transactional analyst from TACET. She has been university topper in graduation in Psychology, and held scholarship in R.I.E. Ajmer. Swati has played variety of roles in the field of career counseling and has conducted many workshops , seminars in the field . She has worked for companies like Educomp, Mafoi and IMS
Humanistic StudiesPsychologistsView more »
Vani Chauhan - Soft Skill Trainer at Success Sutras
Vani is a post graduate in business administration with 24 years of work experience in the corporate sector, education and training. She has coached thousands of students and helped them in successful transition from campus to corporate.
She has worked with numerous schools and colleges in various capacity - trainer to administration.
Her favorite discourses are personality enhancement, yoga for student life and Interview skilling for freshers.
Management & MarketingHuman Resource ManagementView more »