If you are a person with great interest in Journalism, Video and Sound Editing, Public Relations, Advertising and Film making then this is the best career option that you can grab.
Mass Communication is a career that deals with spreading of information from one person or place to another. This course equips the students with all the skills required for this profession. The rapid growth of news and its impact on our lives has made this field highly demanding.
Mass Communication as a course in itself opens up many opportunities such as Content Writing, Social Media marketing, Advertising, Event Management, Print Media etc and it is not Jounalism alone. Journalism is only a branch of Mass Communication.
● JMI Entrance Test conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
● IIMC Entrance Exam - conducted by Indian Institute of Mass Communication
● SAT India conducted by College Board
● ACJ Entrance Exam by Asian College of Journalism
● JNUEE by Jawaharlal Nehru University
● SET conducted by Symbiosis College
● CUCET Central Universities Common Entrance Test
● DUET – Delhi University
● Xavier’s BMS Entrance Test
● All India Media Common Entrance Test