If you are concern about food safety and all details, a very good food tester you are and can easily catch food quality. Then becoming food safety officer is for you.
A career as a food safety officer carries the responsibility of ensuring that food is healthy for human consumption. Food inspectors inspect food processing companies, manufacturers, restaurants and dairy farms to collect samples and inspect the quality of the ingredients and preservatives used in the foods sold on the market. Read on to learn everything you need to know about becoming a food inspector.
It’s a must without practical experience you cannot move in the career. So doing an internship will be always helpful for you to know and understand the pros and cons of the field. It will help to get the hands on skills.
· JEE Main: Common Admissions Main- https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
· IISEREE: Indian Institutes of Science Education Admissions - http://www.iiseradmission.in/
· JEE Advanced: Common Entrance Examination Advanced - https://jeeadv.nic.in/
· ICAR AIEEA: Indian Council for Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination for Admission - https://icar.nta.ac.in/
· BITSAT: Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Exam - https://bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx
· AMU EE: Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam- https://www.amu.ac.in/
· SRMJEEE: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination Engineering - https://www.srmist.edu.in/admission-india/
· KEAM: Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Entrance Exams- https://cee.kerala.gov.in/