If you are interested in engineering or technical courses then you have already heard about the IIIT Delhi i.e. Indraprastha Institute of Information technology and>IIIT Delhi cut off. You also want to take IIIT Delhi cut off Admission in it.
Well if you don’t know the procedure or requirements to take admission in iiit Delhi. Don’t worry, here we are to resolve all your problems.In this article, we are going to tell you, what are the requirements and qualifications that you need to take admissions into its undergraduate courses. Let’s start it.
IIIT Delhi Cut Off: Admission Process For B.Tech Courses
What Is IIIT DELHI?
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, orIIIT Delhi, was founded in 2008 and has quickly established itself as one of India’s most promising research and education organisations. This NAAC-accredited college offers a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate with a variety of specialisations.
NIRF top engineering colleges 2023
IIIT (Indraprastha Institute Of Information Technology), Delhi Undergraduate Admissions
The institute offers a diverse set of B.Tech programmes aimed at students interested in gaining in-depth technical knowledge in areas such as computer science, electronics, communication, artificial intelligence, and more. The eligibility criteria for undergraduate programmes at IIIT, Delhi may range depending on the specialisation.
Most of them, however, require a 10+2 or other equivalent qualification, as well as a legitimate JEE score. Admission to qualified B.Tech programmes can also be based on UCEED scores and class XII grades. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE), Computer Science and Applied Mathematics (CSAM),
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission Steps
ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTIONS
IIIT Delhi Cut Off, Eligibility & Qualification Requirements
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 70% marks from the CBSE Board or an equivalent institution to be considered for admission.
- Physics, Math, and Chemistry (PCM) must have as main subjects in class 10+2 for the candidate to be considered.
- Candidates must pass the JEE Mains or UCEED exams to be considered for admission.
- Candidates who want to apply for the B.Tech (CSD) programme can use their UCEED rank to gain admission.
- Those who want to apply for B.Tech (CSSS) can do so using their class XII grades.