• Home
  • /
  • All Questions

All Career Queries

Both are competitive exams that can open up different career paths for you. GATE is for admission to postgraduate engineering courses and research programs, while CAT is for admission to management courses and business schools Tetris   There is no definitive answer to which exam is better for you, as it depends on your personal goals, interests, skills and preferences. However, I can offer some general advice that may help you make a decision.   •  Consider your long-term vision. What kind of work do you want to do in the future? Do you want to pursue higher studies in

Hi Tushar, For BBM, all you need in 10+2 score. For MBA, you should appear for CAT examination for a better college. Best wishes, Himanshu

Hi Meghna, Welcome to CareerGuide.com. In India, to get registered as a licensed clinical psychologist, you either need to do an M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PDCP) from a RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) recognized Institution or University. The details of the recognized institutes is given on the website of RCI i.e. rehabcouncil.nic.in. In case you want to be licensed in the area of Guidance and Counselling only, that too can be obtained by doing Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling from an RCI recognised Institute. All the

Hi This is the most important question in a students life and most students make a wrong decision also for the same. They are not able to know their interest. So it is suggested better to consult your parents, teachers or counsellors from various universities. You should prefer the university or institute which offers you good placements and good practical and industrial exposure also and should have good infrastructure also. There are different institutes and universities which offer such courses such as: Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai The Oxford Educational Institute, Bangalor

The Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, adorned with palm trees, is the area's most distinctive feature. This popular beach is ideal for groups of people looking to have a good time in the sun.  drift hunters 2  

Hi Neha, It takes time when you are having a very specific career choice. If he wants to change immediately, my suggestion would be to first join at a similar profile while keeping better CTC raise in mind.  My friend started with academics but was much interested in Sales profile. Now when you are changing your domain Or functional profile, it would take time. So from Academics, he came to placement profile which is similar to sales. From here he jumped into ICICI Securities in their sales department. It could have been very difficult to join straightaway other wise.  Also ask him t

Hi Varsha, From job point of view, there is no difference. Choose whichever is available at a good institution.  Best wishes, Himanshu

After B.Sc you can purse master with the same subject. You can pursue your masters degree from any UGC approved university. There are various masters degree options available for the aspirants after pursuing B.Sc. in fashion designing. In India, you can apply for M.A., M.Sc, MBA in fashion designing and technology. These all are the related course from each other. But what next after postgraduation? Whether you will go for any private job or will look for any other professional course right? If I say that you can become a lecturer or research in fashion designing after postgraduation. Isn't it

hii, I have done post graduation into Human Resource Management and possess experience of two years into HR field. Now,i am planning to pursue  Post graduate diploma in counseling and after that work as a private psychologist by setting up a centre as i am more inclined towards it.Also as a social cause i am helping people by counseling them. Is it correct for me as a career choice? plz help.

Hi Madhuri, If you enjoy this stream, then you may continue with PG in Clinical Research and all, keeping in mind that they are not financially lucrative as compared to MHA Or MBA. Between MHA and MBA, I would recommend you to go for MBA as it would enable you to have multiple career options. MHA would limit you to the hospitals only. Also MBA salaries are better as compared to MHA. Hope it helps. Best wishes, Himanshu

Specifically, what kind of work do you want to do when you change industries? There are many Bitlife unnecessary jobs that certificates can still do.   

Hi Eligibility criteria in most of the top universities is Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Mathematics and English) and you might have to clear some entrance test. (it may vary with the university you choose) There are lots of options available for you which you can choose for your further career like you can go for engineering in different streams like B.Tech in CSE(Computer science engineering), Information technology(IT), Mechanical engineering(ME), Civil engineering, Chemical engineering, Biomedical engineering, Biotechnology, Food technology, Elect

This link will solve your query.

Hello You can make career in the lectureship through  CSIR NET Exam in Physical Science.The exam is a very good mode for candidates aspiring wonderful career in the Research too For more details please visit CSIR Notification  

You may go for MBA in Infrastructure Management from Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management Or go for general MBA in Marketing and Finance and can continue with International property consultants like CBRE, Colliers, JLL etc. as their valuation manager. They pay exceptionally good. Best wishes, Himanshu

Certain nations and aviation schools might mandate that you study particular courses, such as math and physics (India is one example), although even these mandates can be satisfied by gaining these knowledges.  slope