Get answers to all these questions and much more.
CareerGuide brings to you scientific and meticulously designed Psychometric Career Assessment to discover your true potential and interest.

Most active career counsellors of the month


  • What is the difference between B.Tech and polytechnic engineering courses?

    The basic of distinction between a polytechnic engineering and B.Tech program is that a B.Tech could be a degree course whereas a polytechnic institute could be a diploma programs in engineering. One will prefer a polytechnic institute engineering courses simply once 10th or it also can be done when 12th. however one cannot prefer BTech solely when 12th with physics, chemistry and math's as mandatory subjects. The length of a polytechnic institute course is of minimum three years however you'll take a lateral entry in polytechnic institute if you have got done ITI that the duration of the course can then be two years. The admissions area unit supported polytechnic institute examination that happens within the month of could or June, in some states polytechnics additionally take direct admission in three years diploma course. The admission on engineering courses like or polytechnic programs is based on JEE Main ranking and a few alternative colleges/institutes and faculties conduct their own entrance exams. For B.Tech, the period of the course is four years, however a lateral entry will be taken on to the second year if someone has done a polytechnic institute course. Polytechnic diploma in Engineering are done could also be people who don't seem to be able to afford degree engineering and wish to induce into employment as early as potential.   Check out Engineering Entrance Exams Hope this can assist you. .. read more

  • sir, i have 54% aggregate marks in graduation.But on last year graduation certificate I have 64% and also first class is mentioned on my degree certificate.Can i apply for Dena Bank and BoB?

    I also wanted to know about this. I complete my degree from SNDT University on certificate 63 % are mentioned but my agg marks are 56. So can further company allow me to give Interview as they want agg. 60% employee?? .. read more

  • How can I get a job in Indian Railway after passing 10th class with 82.40%

    Yes join to railway job  .. read more

  • I want became a hacker what should i have to do?

    You can make your career in the financial market why don't you join stock market training courses and become a master in stock trading you can also join our online stock market classes. .. read more

  • i want more salary with easy jobs what did i do

    We all want the same, but let's be practical. If you are finding ease in a job, you'll not get the salary. But if you know how do your job easily, then you have what you want. I assume you are a fresher or kind of confuse about choosing a better career. So, my friend, I insist you read this article - Career after B com/ graduation/ opportunities for fresher.    Cheers, Rohit, Senior Education Counselor  .. read more

  • How to prepare for NET exam and for computer science subject?

    Hello, As we all know, National Eligibility Test is very difficult to crack. You need to prepare yourself dedicatedly and passionately to get the targeted score in the test. Here are three of the most valuable tips which help you to qualify the UGC NET exam. Analyze NTA UGC NET's full syllabus & exam pattern for Computer Science and make a proper strategy. Solving UGC NET Question Papers of Computer Science and mock tests will be the best strategy to cracking this examination. By doing so, you can test your ability in the topics you have prepared and also boost your level of confidence. Hope this will help you to get success in the exam. .. read more