Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Share more on career counsellor directory and what are it's benefits of being here: https://www.careerguide.com/career-counsellors-in-india
Most of the students today make career decisions unassisted. Many youths do not even have the good fortune of enjoying ready access to good mentors in their home situations and thus make uninformed career choices or one based on herd instinct. Furthermore, the overload of information and choices may confuse the learner compelling him/her to make hasty and conflicting career decisions.
There is lack of career information and counselling at both rural and urban level which leads to mismatch of youth's career aspirations and world of work.
Hence the impact can be seen not alone an individual but on a nation which is evolving into knowledge economy has humans as most important capital. India has a unique 20-25 years window of opportunity called the "demographic dividend." This "demographic dividend" means that as compared to other large developing and developed countries, India has a higher proportion of working age population vis-Ã -vis its entire population.
CareerGuide wants to channelize this population to productive workforce by counselling, mentoring and guidance. To accomplish this task CareerGuide has designed a directory of career counsellor and invites all individual working in this field to be part of this directory. Being listed in the CareerGuide's directory will help a career counselor in following ways:
- Opportunity to network around with fellow career counsellors across the country
- Opportunity to be more visible and approachable by other stakeholders of career counselling ecosystem - students, parents, schools, government etc.
- Promote your business and Generation Lead
- Opportunity to help out more students in their career journey
- Build your personal brand - by showcasing your business, work, verified badge
- Opportunity to get more business
In order to post replies to the question: "About Career Counsellor Directory and benefits"
See All Questions