Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
As I personally feel and thought that all courses have bright future. The bright future of any courses totally depends upon the candidate interest and its talent that he or she will achieve during the entire duration of course. BSc Nautical Science is a good and will be an interesting course. No doubt, It has limited institutions and jobs where you study or work.
1. B.SC Nautical Science is a three-year residential program approved by the Directorate General of Shipping (Ministry of Shipping, Govt.of India).
2. Colleges: Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Karnataka, Vels University, Chennai, HIMT College, Chennai, GMK Institute of Marine Science and Technology, Chennai.
3. Admission process: Admission process comprised of a psychometric test, medical fitness, and pre-sea training
4. Fee Structure: The fees structure range between Rupees 275000 to 825000.
5. Career prospects: After successful completion, of course, you will be eligible for the following positions: as a deck cadet, second officer, chief officer and finally a captain. Also as a marine engineer, oceanographer, radio officer or nautical surveyors.
In order to post replies to the question: "bsc nautical science have a bright future"
Educational Consultant & Student & Job-recruiter
38+ years of experience in teaching as well as educational consulting space. Visiting faculty for different institutions for biology. I provide educational, career and academic counselling to students of school and college level.
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Education, Sports & Relationship Counselor
Jyoti Dhingra is a Counselor & Psychotherapist with a lot of experience in Students, Parents & Family Counseling. She previously holds a teaching experience of over 15 years. She is presently working as a consultant at Sun Productivity Inc for the past 5 years where she guides and counsels people on making right career decisions.
She has done M.Sc. and B.Ed. She is also a certificate holder in MAP - 9 (Measuring Attitude & Personality) from Oscar Murphy International - The Assessment World and in Educational Leadership Course from University of West Georgia USA.
MD PhD,(CABMM) and University Hospital Zurich
Mr Ajit is an Expert Biomedical Researcher trained in Biomedical engineering and Clinical Medicine. he had working experience with multidisciplinary international basic and clinical researchers.He had also worked in independent project management in clinical research.His outclass contribution in publications related to his field also counts in for his specialization.
See All Questions