Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Exam Results Are Out! Don't Panic, Scientifically Plan Your Career
Take Career Counselling
Are their any guidelines which should be followed while answering in the community ?
- Content is the only determinant of the answer quality. We expect all the Career Counselors to post only original content while answering any question. The authenticity and originality of the content is the most important aspect.
- Any answer that contains more than 25% of the duplicate data will be treated as copyright violation and will be deleted by the moderators. The points attained for deleted questions will also diminish.
- Don't provide your personal contact info like phone number and email address in an answer as we already do it on your behalf. We taken enough responsibility to give you visibility.
- Duplicate content is the content that has already been posted before on any other website, forum or page and that completely matches the given answer or is in appreciably similar manner.- Any answer that contains irrelevant content will be edited by admin in order to remove irrelevant parts.- The facts, figures and statistics can be used from other websites but it is advised to mention the source along with the facts.
- Career Guides are advised to use more interactive mediums of answering the questions. That can include relevant slideshare presentations, youtube videos or other images to make the answer more readable and interesting.
- Give real life example as many as you can
- Share your answers on social media - this will help you also build your own reach
In order to post replies to the question: "Guidelines for answering in community"
See All Questions