Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
I am confused, so plz explain to me
Marine Engineers work includes taking care of the components of the ship and ensure the maintenance of different parts of it - main engine, steering mechanism, power generation etc. They also have to ensure that the ship's design and compnents meet the regulations devised for its safety. They do that by working on the software designed for this specific purpose. They have the overall responsibility of testing and troubleshooting the design before it enters the service. Watch the video below to learn more about their work on day to day basis.
In order to post replies to the question: "How is the typical day of a Marine engineer ?"
Recruitment (Merchant Navy)
1. Giving the counseling to students for our various courses running by SIMS.
2. Giving appropriate Career guidance according to their qualification and area of interest.
3. Generating enquiries and following up the same.
4. Representing the institute in exhibitions, education fairs and info desk.
5. Organizing seminars and events in different institute, collage & university.
6. Giving presentations in colleges & coaching classes. Maintaining the long term relationship with them.
7. Implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful completion of course.
8. Conducting market research target groups – educational institutes, students, Alumni to examine the market trend and preference for sea courses.
9. Analyze the competitor’s information and suggest improvements to attract new clients into SIMS fold.
10. Conducting corporate promotional and business development campaigns for SIMS.
11. Bringing in new business by prospecting.
12. Coordinating between various SIMS field office & Institute. Conduct of complete entrance exam procedures in your respective area.
13. Asst in arranging education loans for candidates.
14. Liaison & necessary coordination with DG Shipping, IMU, approved Doctors & government agencies towards planning, conduct & implementation of entrance exam & complete selection process.
professor at maritime/management Institute
I wish my years at sea and in the navy ----- full of rich experience is of use to the next generation of sea farers
Was awarded gold medal first rank in Diploma in port management
Specialties: I years diploma in logistic management
2 year diploma in port development and management
M Phil in management
Educationist/Director at Ashoka Education Foundation
Mr Dr.Jawahar is a doctorate in Psychology from the University of Washington. He had conducted 1202 seminars across the globe globe on various education and corporate issues with leading media houses and the UNO. He had been awarded Bharat Shiksha Ratna Samman Man of the Year-India by the US State for exemplary service in social education. He is also a author of Bestselling International Parenting Guide "Mama and Me". He is Vice President of the Chattisgarh Chapter of NHRD Network
See All Questions