Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Take a multi-pronged approach:
1. Apply through all the job portals.
2. Talk to the people in your network for a help and do a regular follow up with them.
3. Apply speculatively whether there is a requirement or not.
4. Have patience.
5. Keep all these 4 things in your mind and you will get a good job in 2-3 months.
In order to post replies to the question: "I have compleated B-Tech in mechanical engineering what should i do to get a good job?"
Career Advisor / Phd Scholar
A Psychologist with 13 years of experience in corporate, schools and hospitals. Have coordinated training programs, and developed a new product for leadership development of adolescents, conducted many workshops and lectures for parents, teachers and students during my tenure at the school.
Dealing with clients who have problems concerning adjustment with work, family and helping them lead a better and healthy life is what I strive for. Using therapeutic techniques and assessment tools has helped me so far in making a difference in the life’s of those that I worked with.
The core characteristics that have helped define and guide my career and personal relationships have been focused on flexibility, commitment, openness, challenge, and growth. Managing time and ability of multi-tasking; Excellent communication & convincing skills; Managing Events and good team player; Eye for details and striving for excellence in everything; Being proactive and responsible; Proven ability to learn quickly and become an expert; Skilled at producing quality work with limited resources.
· Assessment and Development Centres
· Behaviour Facilitation
· Content Development
· Psychological therapies like CBT, REBT, Behaviour Therapy, Client Centred Play Therapy, Relaxation Therapy
· Psychological Assessments like personality tests, intelligence tests, projective tests, diagnostic tests, aptitude tests
Career Guide, Educationist, Author and Clinical Psychologist
Dr. K.V Anand is a PhD in Counseling Psychology from Fort Jones University USA with MSc In Applied Psychology and MS in Psychotherapy. He is an expert in psychometric tests to facilitate awareness about various psychological traits, personality, skills, aptitude etc. He is a Certified Motivation trainer and personality development trainer. He is experienced in evaluating of psychology or psychiatry cases. Uses Psychometric tests such as personality, bipolar disorder test evaluation, student counseling. He has more than 9 years experience in soft skill training field covering career guidance, education, motivation, personality development, team building, leadership skills, stress management, conflict management, decision making. Beside this he is a active writer and have books related to psychology under his name such as “Adolescence mental Problems” and ”Infant and Child Psychology”
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Director at SevenSeers Consulting
Offering HR Consulting and Career Counseling Services across Industry Sectors/ Verticals which involves:
• IT/ ITES – We take up niche & Critical mandates only
• Engineering Manufacturing
• Engineering R&D (OEMs/ Captive Centers/ Core research Co’s & universities)
• Engineering Services Firms
• Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS Co’s)/ Semiconductor Co’s
• Engineering Process Industry – Chemicals/ Polymers/ Petrochemicals/ Cement etc..
• FMCG/ Consumer Retail Services
• Banking , Finance Services & Insurance
• Pharma Healthcare & LifeSciences
• Media & Entertainment – includes Co’s into Graphics/ Animation…
See All Questions