Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
I like the course of marine ,i want to know that which is valuable whether BE or B.Tech in marine field and also give me the counselling for other valuable courses
Thank you for reaching CareerGuide.com.com Aspirants who are really interested in the marine field can join marine Engineering coursesso that they can secure a job and enjoy the reputed position in the society. Many after 12th class continue to pursue studies in marine engineering due to job opportunities and for the pay. You can opt for Btech in Marine engineering and few are my sugestions for you. Candidates should opt for B.Tech in Marine engineering if you are really passionate in the marine field. Many universities and institutes offer marine engineering as a graduation course.
Entrance Exam after12th for Btech in Marine Engineering:
The entrance Examination for marine engineering is organised at National level for admitting students to various colleges in the country. Candidates who wish to join marine engineering course can take part in the AIEE. The students can also attend IIT JEE, MERI, IMU, CET, AICET etc to secure admission for engineering courses.
Eligibility after 12th to appear for marine engineering entrance exams:
1. Should pass 12 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry
2. Percentage required is 60% for most of the entrance Examinations
3. Should submit the certifictaes at the time of admissions
4. Age group should be between 17 & 25 years
5. Apply for B.Tech marine engineering after 12th
Some of the books that you can refer incase if you want to prepare for your entrance:
1. Mathematics XI & XII by R.S.Agarwal
2. Organic Chemistry by Arihant Prakashan
3. A Collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L.A.Sena
4. Aptitude test problems in Physics by S.S Krotov
5. Physical Chemistry by P.W.Atkins
6. Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
7. IIT chemistry by O.P Agarwal
Advanced Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker
Coaching Centers for The Entrance exam
There are numerous coaching centers which provide students with assisatnce and help to tackle the engineering entrance exam. SOme of the institutes whihc provide training for students are TIME coaching institute, Briallance entrance coaching centre, FIIT JEE Delhi etc. Iam not sure which place you belong to and you can opt according to your convenience.
You can also refer the below link for further assisatnce:
http://careerafter12th.in/how-to-join-merchant-navy-after-12th/ This link would assit you with soem more opportunities and courses
Hope this helps
You can also reach CareerGuide.com.com again for further assistance
All the best
In order to post replies to the question: "I want to select best course in ug so that I need your help, can you?"
Recruitment (Merchant Navy)
1. Giving the counseling to students for our various courses running by SIMS.
2. Giving appropriate Career guidance according to their qualification and area of interest.
3. Generating enquiries and following up the same.
4. Representing the institute in exhibitions, education fairs and info desk.
5. Organizing seminars and events in different institute, collage & university.
6. Giving presentations in colleges & coaching classes. Maintaining the long term relationship with them.
7. Implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful completion of course.
8. Conducting market research target groups – educational institutes, students, Alumni to examine the market trend and preference for sea courses.
9. Analyze the competitor’s information and suggest improvements to attract new clients into SIMS fold.
10. Conducting corporate promotional and business development campaigns for SIMS.
11. Bringing in new business by prospecting.
12. Coordinating between various SIMS field office & Institute. Conduct of complete entrance exam procedures in your respective area.
13. Asst in arranging education loans for candidates.
14. Liaison & necessary coordination with DG Shipping, IMU, approved Doctors & government agencies towards planning, conduct & implementation of entrance exam & complete selection process.
professor at maritime/management Institute
I wish my years at sea and in the navy ----- full of rich experience is of use to the next generation of sea farers
Was awarded gold medal first rank in Diploma in port management
Specialties: I years diploma in logistic management
2 year diploma in port development and management
M Phil in management
Educationist/Director at Ashoka Education Foundation
Mr Dr.Jawahar is a doctorate in Psychology from the University of Washington. He had conducted 1202 seminars across the globe globe on various education and corporate issues with leading media houses and the UNO. He had been awarded Bharat Shiksha Ratna Samman Man of the Year-India by the US State for exemplary service in social education. He is also a author of Bestselling International Parenting Guide "Mama and Me". He is Vice President of the Chattisgarh Chapter of NHRD Network
See All Questions
Face To Face