Iti to diploma Admission

by Purashottam
2 answers
| Share :

2 answers

RE: Iti to diploma Admission


@Purushottam.. After ITI, You can go for the Lateral entry in Diploma courses in engineering streams like Electronic and Communication, Electrical, Computer Science and engineering etc, according to your interests and specialization in ITI. These 2 year courses are available in Gangra Institute of Technology, Lovely Professional University, Delhi Engineering College etc. This course will help you to have a deep knowledge about the basics of the stream and to go for B.Tech as lateral entry. More details can be snatched from the websites of these institutes. 

RE: Iti to diploma Admission

Thirumoorthy Arasan
Thirumoorthy Arasan


    I am iti electrician competed and working in pvt company in 10 experience and next  diploma EEE Jon in any  callage   

In order to post replies to the question: "Iti to diploma Admission"

Post Reply


i am going to complete my graduation through sv university, tirupati, kindly please intimate me about carrer for my igher studies in india & foreign ?

Please Send Me Our Conversation Details to My Email ID: vvronline.in@gmail.com .. read more

Eligibility and exemptions for Section B and AMIE Architecture?

Sir, Actually l passed B.SC with electronic science stream and diploma from IPWE and want to join AMIE Architectural. So please refer me the guideline .. read more

Best Online Mock Tests to crack UGC NET Paper 1??

Hello Arun..!! Mock tests are the best way to analyze your preparation and boost up your confidence. I will suggest you to go for the UGC NET Mock Tes .. read more

What comes in UGC NET Paper 1??

Hello Arun..UGC NET paper for Research and Teaching Aptitude,also known as UGC NET Paper 1 is the initial stage of UGC NET exam. This paper consists o .. read more
Most Popular

Hii i want to do pgdm in financial market...is National institute of financial management faridabad is good or not...i mean m looking to do pgdm from that institute...is it worth it or not ? Pls tell me asap thanks

  Dear Aspirant. NIFM is an autonomous Institution of Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India and the PGDFM is a 2-year full-time program a .. read more

What are the things if a Psychologist learns, will be helpful in long run?

1. Psychometric testings like testing - personality, intelligence, academic performance. 2. Therapeutic techniques like Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, R .. read more

I am a failiure of class 12 what can I do..?? plz suggest me I am so confused I want ot make my career in army

Yes  .. read more

After M.A. in psycoloy through IGNOU where shouid i study clinical psycolog??

If you want to become a clinical psychologist, then you should study M.Phil in clinical psychology which must be approved by RCI. For that course MA P .. read more
Caching Date: 10/18/2017 7:43:19 AM