Gaurav Garg

Part-time Ph.D from USA or Europe?

by Gaurav Garg
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: Part-time Ph.D from USA or Europe?

Akshara Seth
Akshara Seth
Verified Career Expert
Career Coach & Chief Operating Officer at HR Power House
  • Noida

There are few Universities who offer part time in USA or Europe. Check Accreditation. Lancaster and Warwick Business School are the ones I recall having credibility.

In order to post replies to the question: "Part-time Ph.D from USA or Europe?"

Post Reply

Most Popular

Doess biotechnology has good scope if I choose it as a career?

Hello,  it all depends on your interest and passion of work.  the Biotechnology stream is in demand now a days there are a lot scope in this .. read more

How can I register for CA after 10th?

please tell  Me again friends .. read more

What are the top institutes for Hotel Management in India?

Indian Institute of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts is one of the Best and Top Hotel Management Colleges in India, Hyderabad.   .. read more

Sir i had just completed my 12th and want to become an ultrasound diagnostic sonographer...which are the universities or colleges offering such graduation degrees in india?

Graduate Diploma in Diagnostic Medical ultrasound (GDDMU) It is a Post-Graduate Diploma in Medical ultrasound awarded by Australian Institute of Healt .. read more
Caching Date: 3/30/2020 7:23:46 PM