Ramdu Alda

Sir I am final year of mca. I have 2 choose PhD and govt jobs where should I go

by Ramdu Alda
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: Sir I am final year of mca. I have 2 choose PhD and govt jobs where should I go

pushpendra malav
pushpendra malav
Verified Career Expert
Executive at saglu
  • Kota

Hello Ramdu,

you can get the government job and Ph.D. both as well. The UGC NET exam is the gateway for the post-graduation holders to be eligible for lectureship and JRF awards. 

After qualifying the UGC NET exam you will be eligible for the assistant professor posts in the university and for JRF award in the research field.

The NET qualify candidates can apply for the Ph.D. in the related subjects. The candidates can choose one of the following career options after qualifying UGC NET:

  • Make a career in lectureship in the universities and colleges
  • Get JRF awards or scholarship
  • Become a lab assistant or research associate
  • apply for PSU jobs
  • Become an entrepreneur
  • can be an author or publish papers
  • Can teach in institutes or private colleges etc.

 The lectureship is one of the noble profession since past years and offers good salary.  you may find a good opportunity in the government job or PSUs. similarly, you may pursue the Ph.D. after qualifying UGC NEt exam.

All the best!!

In order to post replies to the question: "Sir I am final year of mca. I have 2 choose PhD and govt jobs where should I go"

Post Reply


Which stream to go after 10

Hello, There are so many career options after 10th and the big question on students mind is that " which stream to go". A lot of options for students. .. read more

Procedure to become a Lecturer in government college? Which all competitive exams to clear?

Hello  The Career in teaching and lectureship is very good and well settled. You can make career in these fields by clearing the exams like UGC N .. read more

I have given UPSEE for lateral entry admissions in btech. I have got IET Lucknow which stands the best govt college but with chemical engineering. I am not sure whether this stream has scope or not. Or should I go for some other college with cs or ece?

give your name and contact number .. read more

Procedure to join in Government Colleges as a Lecturer after completing B.E degree?

So if you have completed the masters degree and your stream is Electronics and Communication you have a very good opportunity to become a teacher or l .. read more
Most Popular

What bank exams can I give after 12th? What is the procedure involved in getting bank job?

Hello, There through IBPS, SBI and RBI Exams you can get recruited in the banking sector. But for them you first require a graduation degree in any di .. read more

How do I identify that I have right interest and aptitude to be a Interior Designer?

If i have to choose a interior designer i would definitely choose who has good understanding of my requirements , creative, latest technology & tr .. read more

Is BSc Agriculture good for girls? What is the scope for BSc Agriculture for girls?

Bsc in agriculture has a good scope in India as India is agricultural rich land whether it is for girls and boys Slowly it is making its presence felt .. read more

Hi sneha, can u recommend some professional related to career counselling

Hey, guys! myself Roshni I'm a newbie on this Website. I am only 22 years old Young Girl. .. read more
Caching Date: 1/22/2019 4:27:52 AM