Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Please provide me with the detailed answer
@saurabh1 @anbu Can you please suggest the answer
Work value at any place or organization remains the same.Everything right from honesty to being punctual to being united with others and at the same time being focused
But more important than the values is certain qualities you need to be succesful as a Jockey.
Since the major part of your job involves behind the screen. Connecting with the audience si the utmost important.Through your vcals, your gestures etc, you must be able to build a rappport and connect with the audiences. It must be as if one is talking face to face.But connecting is difficult unless and until one is knowledgeable, Without information what will you communicate. Thus knowledge regarding everything right from the latest news to what the masses require to the latest in music, you should be well known about.At the same time being an Extempo is a must.Though being an extrovert is essential, next in line is being an Extempo.By Etempo, I mean," Enacting everything at the spur of the moment". Whatever situation or news you are given, getting into the mode and relaying it is important. And relaying it in a way that the audience can connect is important.
Hope this helpsWish you good luck
In order to post replies to the question: "To be a successful Radio Jockey what kind of work values do I need to have?"
Founder Director at The Traffic People and Traffic Expert With most National News Channels
• Successful Start up : The Traffic People
• Pioneers and Creator of Traffic Information as a News Segment in India
• Featured as Young Turk of India by CNBC Business Channel :TV18 Group
• National Level Cricket Player : Played for Delhi
• Graduate in Economics : Hansraj College , Delhi University
• MBA in HR, Nagpur University
• Former RJ and Producer
• Worked for FM Radio: AIR, Red FM, Fever104, Oye FM, Radio One
• Television programs for Aajtak, India TV, Zee TV , NDTV
• The Times of India as Manager Brand Education Times
• Mid Day Multimedia Group Mumbai as Media Partner
• National Champion Car Racing - Maruti Suzuki Autocross 2007-8
• Celebrity Cricket League Player: CCL
• Regional Films Actor : Lead actor in couple of Films.
• Motivational , Social Welfare Speaker and Career counselor
Visiting Faculty Free Lance
Top 5 Key Result Areas of my work include...
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues.
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates
- Set performance standards and monitor performance
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and students to ensure effective delivery of the subject area
- Provide timely and effective feedback to students and aspects of their work as appropriatets, 2 cams, events co ordination.
Qualified Education Agent Counsellor - PIER
Mr. Ramashwamy N., is a retired Engineer with four-decades of work-experience within India's government-owned national media providers All India Radio (A.I.R.) and Door Dharshan Kendra ( D.D.K.). The fact that he was a first-gen graduate from his family and town and a first-gen central government employee (a coveted employment status in even a present Indians' mind), never crippled his art of humility and perfection. This innate talent with his amicable persona has taken him far and wide in its literal sense within India and abroad.
Hailing from a typical Tamil family which has ethics deeply engrained in his veins, Mr. Ramashwamy has always opined the right to remain the righteous. His sheer courage made him become a first-gen entreprenuer investing in some of first-gen projects such as TV dealership - TV Traders which later became TV Tronics - which existed for over three decades. In another first, Mr. Ramashwamy pioneered in the distribution of Cable TV successfully in Chennai, India where yet again he was extremely successful in the same.
Now, upon seeing his son affected with certain very prominent foreign education agencies, education-wise and professionally, which take their prominence for granted, Mr. Ramashwamy along with his son, has invested in yet another ethical opportunity - Scholarclips International Education. The company was incorporated in 2012 and has revived itself in 2015.
Please note, our company does not support, encourage or believe in such 'paid-ethics' certifications including AIRC. Ethics is not something we buy or sell. We are interested to partner with ethical, reputed & recognized Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) from across the world. For further info contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting us! Hoping to work with you soon.
Founder at Crafting Nuru Schools and Trades
I am a designer by profession and an artist by heart. I believe in design as a problem solving process and am interested in solving social problems through system thinking.
My professional experience lies in Design Research and core Visual Communication Design: Graphic, web-design, film & video communication, design training to artisans and creative workshops with children.
Specialties: Design Thinking and Management, Visual narratives, Motion Pictures and Video Communication, Interaction design, Experience Design, Interdisciplinary design, Design Research and Designing for Children
See All Questions
Face To Face