Sahil Sharma

want study Constitutional

by Sahil Sharma
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: want study Constitutional

Dr. Anand Wadadekar, PhD
Dr. Anand Wadadekar, PhD

Dear Aspirant,

To study Constitutional Law and practice as a Lawyer, you first need to become a Law graduate from a recognised Univeristy and an Institute approved by Bar Council of India.

In which education level are you currently in? Please let me know.

1. If you are in 12th or passed 12th any stream, you can choose to go for BA LLB or BBA LLB. This would be a five years integrated course where you will become a graduate as well as law graduate. For this you may have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the concerned university or institute approved by Bar Council of India. You can also appear for CLAT Exam which is regarded for admission to National Law Universities in India.

2. If you are a graduate any stream, you can enrol yourself for three years LLB course. This also may have entrance test but generally no. 

Career in Law is a good choice if you are sure that you have the skills required and are ready to build on more.

Later you may also do LLM in Constitutional Law.

Best wishes

In order to post replies to the question: "want study Constitutional"

Post Reply

Caching Date: 6/27/2022 11:55:51 AM