Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Can you suggest a right solution to it
In order to post replies to the question: "What are career option available for ITES BPO"
Career Guide, Educationist, Author and Clinical Psychologist
Dr. K.V Anand is a PhD in Counseling Psychology from Fort Jones University USA with MSc In Applied Psychology and MS in Psychotherapy. He is an expert in psychometric tests to facilitate awareness about various psychological traits, personality, skills, aptitude etc. He is a Certified Motivation trainer and personality development trainer. He is experienced in evaluating of psychology or psychiatry cases. Uses Psychometric tests such as personality, bipolar disorder test evaluation, student counseling. He has more than 9 years experience in soft skill training field covering career guidance, education, motivation, personality development, team building, leadership skills, stress management, conflict management, decision making. Beside this he is a active writer and have books related to psychology under his name such as “Adolescence mental Problems” and ”Infant and Child Psychology”
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Founder & CEO: Discovering Careers India
Dr. Anand has 10+ yrs experience in education and financial sector, 12+ yrs into writing articles and books. He advises on Finance, Banking, Management, Commerce, Engineering, Education. B.Com, M.A. Economics, PGDFB (SIBM), DIT, Ph.D (Education Economics)
Career Advisor at CL Educate Ltd
1. Market research through industry contacts, publications, trade events, news to identify ideas for growth
2. Reach out directly or through partners to target prospective business deals
3. Negotiation to close the deal and draw in resources from within the company to make it happen
4. keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the company knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
5. Building the brand of the company in the industry, vendor and customer community.
6. To encourage an innovative and entrepreneurial culture within the School and across the Alliance.
7. Local mapping of target audience and developing the plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and branding activities.
See All Questions