Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Exam Results Are Out! Don't Panic, Scientifically Plan Your Career
Take Career Counselling
Can you cover every detail in a answer
Dear Mr. Hardik,
Greeting's for the day!!!!
The Indian Automobile industry is going through a phase of rapid change and high growth. With new projects coming up on a regular basis, the industry is undergoing technological change. The major players are expanding their plants and focusing on mass customization, mass production , etc.
1. Theory of ground vehiclesJ.Y. Wong, Carleton Univ., Canada, J.Wiley
2. Vehicle Dynamics Thomas D. Gillespie
3. Automotive engineering Cruise and angelin Tata MGraw hills
4. Internal Combustion Engines Fundamentals John B.heywood
5. Automotive Computer Controlled Systems (Automobile Electronics Referex Engineering)Allan W. M. Bonnick
6. Road Vehicle Dynamics: Fundamentals and Modeling Georg Rill
7. Fundamental of Vehicle DynamicsThomas D. Gillespie
8. The Motor Vehicle [Hardcover], Kenneth Newton, W. Steeds, T.K. Garrett
9. Vehicle dynamics Reza N. Jazar
10. Automotive Engineering Fundamentals Richard Stone and Jeffrey K. Ball
Further doubts or queries feel free to contact.
In order to post replies to the question: "What are the books that every Automobile Engineer must read?"
FreeLancer Academic and Career Guidance Counsellor
Mrs. Halima is a postgraduate in psychology from Osmania University and a International Diploma in Guidance & Counseling in collaboration with COL, Canada. She posses Enormous experience in Academic and Psychological Counseling and had done Project on “Counseling & Guidance using ACA & APA standards “, “Motivation to enhance academic achievements”,” Comparative analysis of Self Confidence of undergraduate boys & girls”. She had worked as an Academic Research Associate at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. She specializes in educational, career and academic counseling and guidance, Organizational behavior.
Founder & CEO: Discovering Careers India
Dr. Anand has 10+ yrs experience in education and financial sector, 12+ yrs into writing articles and books. He advises on Finance, Banking, Management, Commerce, Engineering, Education. B.Com, M.A. Economics, PGDFB (SIBM), DIT, Ph.D (Education Economics)
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Student at Delhi Technological University
lalit Choudhary is Student at Delhi Technological University. Ask lalit Choudhary to get Expert Career Advice.
See All Questions