Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Give more insights on it
Generally freelance finance is best for the highly experienced finance managers , those with Industry contacts or a track record that attracts business organisations.
The work is lucrative and provided you don`t take on too much work , freelance finance work is likely to provide better opportunities than a traditional or conventional organisational job .
Freelance finance jobs may take the form of several different roles like ,
1. Business financial advisor ,
2. Financial advisor
3. Financial planner ,
4.Financial project worker,
5. Multiple role professional :- this is a combination of all of the above , suitable for good all-round financial experts . The multiple role approach is a flexible business model and gives you a good portfolio of recent business.
6. Finance specialist :- for the real specialist in a particular field , this can be an exceelent form of freelance finance work .
7. Investment advisor,
8. Freelance finance jobs online :- some sites are available now-a-days which caters exclusively for for freelancers where professional post competitive quotes for contracts , if you check out the freelance finance jobs and profileson any particular site , you will find a pretty diverse range of service options in freelance finance.
In order to post replies to the question: "What if a Finance Manager wants to work as a freelancer. What options are there?"
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
Counselor at Adaptive Minds
Mrs. Meghna is a Postgraduate in clinical Psychology. She had been a part of several workshops related to Personality Enhancement, Counseling, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Therapy, Hypnosis for self Healing etc. She works at Adaptive Mind as freelance counselor and had worked as an executive counselor at Growth Centre, School Counselor at Billabong High International School, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya mandir. Her areas of expertise include Human Resources Management with Clinical Psychology. Currently working as a Brain mapping analyst
FreeLancer Academic and Career Guidance Counsellor
Mrs. Halima is a postgraduate in psychology from Osmania University and a International Diploma in Guidance & Counseling in collaboration with COL, Canada. She posses Enormous experience in Academic and Psychological Counseling and had done Project on “Counseling & Guidance using ACA & APA standards “, “Motivation to enhance academic achievements”,” Comparative analysis of Self Confidence of undergraduate boys & girls”. She had worked as an Academic Research Associate at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. She specializes in educational, career and academic counseling and guidance, Organizational behavior.
Founder - ReInventions ( Career Choice Facilitation I Learning & Development)
Reena Saxena is a Career Development Facilitator, Coach, Banking and Soft Skills Trainer, Content Developer, Personal Branding Consultant and Blogger. She comes from a BFSI background.
-Registered with Career Guide and Dheya Career Mentors Ltd.
- Helps people in shaping their personality, through her initiative, ReInventions.
See All Questions