Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
I hope you will give me an answer covering all the points
The Indian Navy recruits Naval Cadets through various recruitments conducted every year. For 12th candates , the cadets are usually selected for Executive, Ekectrical & Engineering Branches of the Navy. On passing out from the national Defence Academy , cadets are given sea training on cadet training ship for the duration of 6 months. There are various routes to join Inadian NavyTo join permanent commission ( Engineering Branch, Matine Engineers)Cadet Entry ( Through NDA Exam , conducted twice a year i.e. in month of April & August). The opportunity is available to the students who have studied PCM at 12th standard and agr in the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years. Cadet entry ( Technical)To join Engineering Branch- Naval Architecture , one should have completed 12th ( PCM, min 70% PCM & 50% ERnglish)Executive, Logistics & Education Branch ( Permanent Commision)Cadet Entry through NDA Examination , conducted by upsc. An individual should have studied 12th ( PCM) and must be in age group 16.5 years to 19 years
just go to vchelps.tk now. it will definitely help u bro. be happy
Indian Navy is one of the most culled job.It is a job of adventures and enthusiasm
You can join Indian Navy as an engineer in Naval Architecture and Joint Permanent Commision after 12th
The exam is somehow similar to JEE
You must Prepare for the Exam you can also take help from JEE Advanced Syllabus
How join navy after 12 th
How To JOIN INDIAN NAVY AFTER 12TH
Candidates who want to jobs in Indian Navy must have passed Matriculation Examination. It means these vacancies are available for those candidates who are looking for Indian Navy Jobs after 12th Pass.
1. Navy jobs specification
2. Educational Qualification
3. Pft requirement
4. Salary In Navy
5. Age limit
6. Medical Standard
7. Application Process
All applicants who aspire to join the Indian Navy after completing their 12th grade. Candidates should understand the terms and conditions of the employment before applying for a position as a sailor in the Indian Navy. You are all aware that a sailor's duty in the Indian Navy is a highly responsibility one. As a result, read the provisions concerning the health and living circumstances of the individual assigned to that position.
• Chefs- They must ration and prepare meals according to the menu (which includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian animal items). Aside from that, they will be assigned to additional responsibilities based on the needs of the service.
• Steward- They will be responsible for serving meals at the U201F mess in the form of waiters, housekeeping, bookkeeping, menus, and so on. of riches, booze, and stores Apart from that, they will be assigned to additional duties based on service requirements.
• Hygienists will be in charge of cleaning the washroom, shower area, and other locations. They will also be assigned to additional responsibilities based on the needs of the service.
Applicants for careers in the Indian Navy must have completed the Matriculation Examination. It signifies that these positions are open to those who have completed their 12th grade and are seeking for Indian Navy jobs.
Candidate’s Height who have – 157 cms height. He can do Indian Navy Jobs for Sailor Position after 12th pass.
JOIN INDIAN NAVY EVENT CATEGORY
JOIN INDIAN NAVY AFTER 12TH PASS CONDITIONS
1.6 Km Run
Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
20 squat ups
The individual who meets all of the requirements and joins the Indian Navy will be rewarded handsomely in terms of pay and advancement. After completing your 12th grade, you can apply for Indian Navy jobs, which pay well enough to meet your family's daily needs.
Pay and Benefits- A stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month would be paid throughout the first training session. They will be assigned to Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (21,700-69,100) after completing initial training. They will also be paid MSP of 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Promotions are available up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, which is Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (47,600- 1,51,100) with MSP At 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Those who perform well and meet the qualifications can be promoted to commissioned officer.
examinations that have been prescribed
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Join Indian Navy After 12th Pass- Medical Standard
• Authorized military physicians will perform medical examinations in accordance with medical standards outlined in current rules that apply to sailors upon entrance.
• A minimum height of 157 cms is required. Weight and chest size should be in proportion to one another. A 5 cm chest enlargement is required. The official recruiting website has information on the minimum height requirements for entrance into the Indian Navy as a Sailor, as well as any relevant relaxations.
• As per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008, the applicant must be in good physical and mental health, free of any fault that would interfere with the efficient execution of tasks both ashore and afloat in peace and war situations. The official Indian Navy recruitment website provides an extract of the Navy Order.
Join Indian Navy after 12th pass Application Fees
The examination fee must be paid by the candidate. Candidates must pay a charge of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) through online method using net banking or Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI (except SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee).
Join Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment Selection Process
Applicants will be chosen based on a computer-based exam, a physical fitness test, and medical standards.
Candidates who want to join the Indian Navy after completing their 12th grade can apply ONLINE ONLY at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The method for applying to the Indian Navy online is as follows:
• Keep your matric certificate and mark sheet handy before filling out the online application.
• If you haven't already done so, go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and register with your e-mail address. Applicants must ensure that they include authentic and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers while completing their Application Form.
• Log in with your registered e–mail address and choose "Current Opportunities."
• Select "Apply" () from the drop-down menu.
• Complete the form to the best of your ability. Before selecting the "Submit" button, double-check that all of the information is correct and that all needed documents have been scanned and uploaded in their original form.
• Only those candidates who have filed an online application and paid the examination fee or are eligible for a waiver of the examination price will be issued an admit card.
• Candidates who submitted their application by the deadline will be given an additional day to pay their costs. Candidates who do not make the payment on the additional day will be denied a second opportunity and their application will be terminated.
• There are photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD HAVE A BLUE BACKGROUND AND BE OF GOOD QUALITY.
Information about tattoos for those interested in entering the Indian Navy after completing 12th grade. Only the inner face of forearms, from the inside of the wrist to the inside of the wrist, and the reversed side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand are allowed to get permanent body tattoos. Tattoos that are permanent on any other part of the body are not authorised. The candidate will be banned from future recruiting if this is not acceptable.
Important Information for Aspirants who wants to Join Indian Navy after 12th
• Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
• Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
• No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in examination premises.
• While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination will be allotted a center closest to where they appeared for online examination.
• Applicants should refrain from sending numerous applications. A candidate's candidacy will be revoked if he submits more than one application.
• The Indian Navy's judgement on a candidate's eligibility for admission to the online examination is final.
• Candidature cancellation will occur at any level of the recruiting process if incorrect information regarding the domicile certificate or SC/ST status is provided.
we hope you got your query solved and for more assistance you can contact us at careerguide.com
Career Guide, Educationist, Author and Clinical Psychologist
Dr. K.V Anand is a PhD in Counseling Psychology from Fort Jones University USA with MSc In Applied Psychology and MS in Psychotherapy. He is an expert in psychometric tests to facilitate awareness about various psychological traits, personality, skills, aptitude etc. He is a Certified Motivation trainer and personality development trainer. He is experienced in evaluating of psychology or psychiatry cases. Uses Psychometric tests such as personality, bipolar disorder test evaluation, student counseling. He has more than 9 years experience in soft skill training field covering career guidance, education, motivation, personality development, team building, leadership skills, stress management, conflict management, decision making. Beside this he is a active writer and have books related to psychology under his name such as “Adolescence mental Problems” and ”Infant and Child Psychology”
Founder And Director At Canvas Career
Mr. Prathamesh is a Certified Career Consultant by Psytech International (bps) UK and is also a Certified Trainer for Life Skills; he is pursuing Narrative Therapy from Adelaide, Australia. He has been in to career counseling for more than 8 years now he practices MINDFULNESS psychotherapy with students. He possesses vast experience in teaching and career counseling. Currently he is associated with FUEL NGO. He had counseled over laces of students and is a founder director of Canvas Career Consultancy, committed to conduct Psychometric assessments for students and do career counseling by making them aware about new career avenues
FreeLancer Academic and Career Guidance Counsellor
Mrs. Halima is a postgraduate in psychology from Osmania University and a International Diploma in Guidance & Counseling in collaboration with COL, Canada. She posses Enormous experience in Academic and Psychological Counseling and had done Project on “Counseling & Guidance using ACA & APA standards “, “Motivation to enhance academic achievements”,” Comparative analysis of Self Confidence of undergraduate boys & girls”. She had worked as an Academic Research Associate at Indian Institute of Management, Indore. She specializes in educational, career and academic counseling and guidance, Organizational behavior.
Career Counselor, Trainer
Kalpesh Hiwase is a Computer Science Engineer and a Post Graduate in Marketing Management (MBA) from the University of Mumbai. He is also a Certified Global Career Counsellor by University of California, USA. He is an Ex-student of Services Preparatory Institute (SPI), a National Level Football player and an avid Trekker. He has rich experience of working with organizations like Tech Mahindra Ltd, Hindustan Times Media, Naukri.com and Vishwaniketan Engineering College.
As a Senior Executive at Naukri.com, his job demanded him to interact with the head HR’s of companies from various fields. This interaction enlightened him about the need of Career Counseling as most of the employees are not satisfied with the job as their passion and interest do not match with the work they do. As a Training and Placement officer at a prestigious Engineering College in Mumbai, he has guided and helped hundreds of students in securing Job at well reputed companies.
He loves to help students and is an expert career counselor. He is also a very learned professional when it comes to career counseling and Admission Counselling. He has huge understanding of the Job market which is very important during Career Counseling sessions.
See All Questions