Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
This could be a possible question if you have changed jobs frequently. It's probably OK to have job hopped a bit in your youth-so the key here is to explain if you hired would stay for long time.
Something like this should work: I'd like it to be a long time or as long as we both feel I am doing a good job.
Try to keep your reasons for changing jobs positive rather than negative.
The simple response would be that "As long as we are mutually adding value to each other!" Adding value may mean different things like money, job satisfaction etc; Be ready to respond if asked questions on the same.
we can reply as If I find the potential growth and where as I can constantly refine my skills and knowledge " I will be with the company for the longer time...
In order to post replies to the question: "What to reply when interviewer asks me “How long would you expect to work for us if hire”"
Overseas Admissions Counselor at IDP
Helena Jain is Overseas Admissions Counselor at IDP. Ask Helena Jain to get Expert Career Advice.
Academic Counselor at New Delhi institute of management
4 years experience in education industry as a counselor
patented mLearning softskills – acquired from 10 countries – 1.8M regd users...1-on-1 platform for fluent spoken English
* Majority are still offering the so called multimedia that are not the right solution to train the “Organs of Speech” – might be okay for understanding. Many use Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) – an open source – but the users simply cannot compare these generic graphs manually – a user doesn't know on how to improve.
* Some use String Comparator that simply says “yes” or “no” – a recent extension, percentage score pops up in the exact ratio the number of words in that sentence – obviously, only one parameter, "Spoke" or "didn't" – and hence no feedback on how to improve.
* Automatic Speech Analysis System (ASAS©) – patented – pinpoints the exact problems, which Syllable/ Phoneme – and hence provides instant scores on four different parameters, and hence auto-personalized detailed feedback on how to improve the specifics.
* Internet-games-like self-competition-creating ASAS© programs the subconscious mind unknowingly to speak the most frequent words, unit ideas and expressions fluidly.
* All content including the accent on any subject as per any curriculum may be transformed using ASAS©
* Trainers make the most of blended-learning and assign “listening & speaking” homework – scores auto-log at the alma mater.
* CBSE, AICTE, NSDC or Staffing & Recruiting organizations use MyET to self-generate effortless endless speech – authorities conduct automated, and hence unbiased personalized assessments of “speaking and listening" skills.
* Call Centres use MyET for voice modulation & accent neutralization (MTI) – and even modifying to an American or British native.
* Patent awarded by 9 leading nations including that of developed western countries
* Already bundled with HP and ACER PCs in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan etc.
* Private servers for universities and big educational chains
* Language Lab on USB flash-drive works on LAN as well – world's smallest but still the most economical despite being widely patented
Free Trial: LLabs.com
Attended Delhi University
Arts Graduate from University of Delhi, Miranda House.
See All Questions