Samyuktha Ar

Which post graduation course(MBA/New Media & Photo journalism/Print Media) and country should I opt?

I have completed B.E Electronics and Communication in 2013.I am currently working in a firm as a Social Media Analyst. Which field should I choose i.e MBA or New Media or Print Media.If it is new media or print media which entrance exam should I have to take.

by Samyuktha Ar
1 answer
| Share :

1 answer

RE: Which post graduation course(MBA/New Media & Photo journalism/Print Media) and country should I opt?

Jayanti Prasad
Jayanti Prasad

Print media would be a good choice for anyone after Electronics and communication. A degree from leading UK or US university would be an added advantage at this stage since the qualification from these countries are highly recognised. You can even talk to some study abroad consultants that have good reputation in the market as they have detailed knowledge and understand of which university would be the best choice for such courses. Hope this hopes. All the best for your future.

In order to post replies to the question: "Which post graduation course(MBA/New Media & Photo journalism/Print Media) and country should I opt?"

Post Reply


How to become life coach

There is no specific requirement to become a life coach. You just have a positive approach to see life. In order to become a effective life coach, sim .. read more

Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?

Hello Lokesh, First upon to correct you, it’s not any sort of entrance exam but basically a competitive exam where at each stage some candidates .. read more

Procedure to apply for IAS exam?

Hello Aspirant, It’s a simple procedure which requires you to go to the official website of the UPSC, i.e. or www.upsconline.nic .. read more

Procedure to be an IAS or IPS Officer being Air Force employee?

Hi Mahesh, you are an Air Force employee and you are aspiring to be an IAS office, aren’t you? Then it depends on how much time you will get for .. read more
Most Popular

Sir main Pmt ke liye preparation kar raha mujhe last revesion kaise karna chahiye?

<a href=; DU LLB 2017</a> <a href=> Punjab BA LLB Exam 2017</a> <a href=http://www.e .. read more

What are the main work and responsibilities of a Human Resource Manager?

Human Resource Manager is responsible  for looking after the entire spectrum of HR activities including manpower planning, recruitment , training .. read more

I am a commerce graduate and confused between various options like cfa, mba, and job. What should I choose?

M.Com should be on last priority. The best option would be to continue with EY, and prepare for CAT simultaneously. The work ex will help you in getti .. read more

What to do after professional ?? confused betwen mba .. nd civil services

Hi, Suprit The following link gives you details of the syllabus for the Civil Services exam. . You will know how to go about preparing for the same ye .. read more