About Dr. Ratna Sharma
Have experience of 25 years in the field of counselling and psychological assessment .
I would like to draw the attention of teachers and parents that in the today’s world of globalization, there is a great influence of western culture on the psyche of adolescents. The adolescent are experiencing lot of anxiety, frustration and stress so they are in a state of turmoil and are confused therefore they are unable to make decisions in regard to theor career planning , physical, and social wellbeing .A congenial environment is essential for the comprehensive personality of the student.
Looking into the needs and demands of the changing life style our mission is to provide information and resources to empower individuals to help and heel them through education , self awareness , self help and personal responsibility which can rebuilt their relationship and reconnect in positive and loving ways .We provide specialized counseling service for needy students.
Ways by which we can foster –
- Contribute to developing well-rounded personality of students.
- Counsel on issues inhibiting full development of students.
- Improve/teach new skills/abilities to the students by providing wider
- Develop an inquisitive mind to face challenges and benefit from new opportunities available.
- Can help the students and teachers by Organizing workshop/seminar /lectures , Counseling , Psychological testing & Consultation.
We may organize workshops/seminars/lectures for the students and teachers on the topics as follows-
-Stress and Time management;
-Role of teachers & parents in career counseling
-Balance work & life
- Inter - generational bonding etc
Dr. Ratna Sharma, Psychologist/Counselor, is a career counsellor based at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh area. View all career counsellors from Bhopal