Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
In order to post replies to the question: "Study abroad help"
Education, Sports & Relationship Counselor
Jyoti Dhingra is a Counselor & Psychotherapist with a lot of experience in Students, Parents & Family Counseling. She previously holds a teaching experience of over 15 years. She is presently working as a consultant at Sun Productivity Inc for the past 5 years where she guides and counsels people on making right career decisions.
She has done M.Sc. and B.Ed. She is also a certificate holder in MAP - 9 (Measuring Attitude & Personality) from Oscar Murphy International - The Assessment World and in Educational Leadership Course from University of West Georgia USA.
Decision Scientist at Mu Sigma Inc.
Dancer for Life.
Extremely passionate about Dance, Acting, Direction, Movies, Music, Editing and Photography.
Don't think before asking me for a game of Badminton, Chess, Cricket, Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Table Tennis or Volleyball; just ask.
Speak to me in any of these languages - English, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi or Marathi :D
Favorite Quotes :
"Happiness is only real, when shared"
Counselor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist
Mrs. Aparna is a postgraduate in Clinical Psychology .She has worked as clinical counselor and had also worked in The Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra. Being psychologist she has also taken academic counseling sessions of CATJEE students and other competitive exams. She had been practicing a counselor and psychologist and aims a increasing awareness in society towards various issues.
Career Advisor at Kenilworth Consulting, India
• Undertake psychometric assessments of students
• Serve as the primary advisor for educational opportunities based on assessments.
• Assist domestic and international students as needed.
• Providing advice to students on career pathways
• Support and communicate with students currently studying abroad, and their parents, as appropriate.
• Advise and participate in events for Kenilworth, such as campus visits, annual study abroad fairs, and pre-orientations for study abroad students.
See All Questions