You can do master's in MBT of 2 years after completing bachelor in Physiotherapy.

3 answers in Physiotherapists category

Hello Suresh, Acupressure is a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine. To gain profound knowledge about the field, one should look at taking up a one year certificate course in the same. Presently, there are two Nationally accredited and highly popular institutes offering Acupressure training in India, they are: The American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA) and the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).  The two types of Acupressure programs are Certificate Course and Associate Degree.  The benefit of doing the course from a

3 answers Nidhi Arora in Physiotherapists category

Apart from MPT, you can do the rehabilitation fellowship courses where you will get an expertise in the core components of rehabilitation. Know about the career-oriented rehabilitation courses - Click here

4 answers in Physiotherapists category

Please give me the details of your place where you have studied and your scores in your curriculum then i can guide you the needy

1 answer Dr.Ganapathy Vijayakumar in Physiotherapists category

Dear Ayushi,These are some good colleges for Physiotherapy in MP :1. Indore Institute of Paramedical Sciences 22, GF Scheme No.54, Opp. Meghdoot Garden, Vijaya Nagar, Indore (M.P.)Tel : 2552833, 2552844, 5003333E-mail : iipst@email.com2. Indore Institute of Paramedical Sciences 95-AF, Slice-6, Sector B, SCH-78, Indore (M.P.)3. M.G.M. Medical College Indore (M.P.)4. R.G. Trivedi College of Physiotherapy 1/1, Akbarpur Kolar Road, Bhopal5. S.D. Medical Institute & Research Centre Bhopal Road, Muzaffarnagar 251001 (M.P.)Tel : 0131-6207279Now coming to the scope of this course :As physiotherapists

1 answer Swati  Sibal in Physiotherapists category

Hi, You can go in for B Ed. after any undergraduate course.Good luck!

1 answer Swati  Sibal in Physiotherapists category