Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Counselor at Bansal Classes Pvt Ltd
With five years experience in education industry gives me an confidence to guide students and parents on various platform like - software- hardware & networking course, Engineering and Medical entrance exams preparation and Overseas education.
During these few years i have interacted with school going kids to graduate and post graduated students on different topics which helps me to understand them and there needs. So that i can guide them properly on there education platform.
From last few years I am delivering lectures on IELTS, Personality Development, Interview Techniques and XIIth board English language.
Science & ResearchEducation / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyBanking / Insurance & FinanceBranch ManagerView more »
Psychologist, Career Counsellor, Hypnotherapist
My expertise is in Children ( concentration & focus, Career counseling, behavioral problems)
I deal with all age groups with varied modalities.
i also conduct workshops for corporates, schools etc.
i am also attached as a cobnsultant with Vasantdada Patel Engineering college
I have an experience of 10 years and more
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsClinical PsychologistsEngineering & TechnologyHealthcareView more »
HR Consultant/Behavioral Trainer/Advisor
Certified NLP Practitioner. Certified Soft skills trainer.
An accomplished human resources professional with 9+yrs of experience in IT / ITES and product organizations. Proven expertise across the entire employee life cycle from talent acquisition, development, engagement and retention. Strengths include business partnership, stakeholder management, project management, corporate training, process deigning and cross geographical collaboration.
Engineering & TechnologyInformation TechnologistsBanking / Insurance & FinanceEconomistHumanistic StudiesView more »
CEO@Flatheels.co, mentor@startup, Speaker, Life SkillsTrainer, Personal & Executive Effectiveness Coach creating SUCCESS
About Me as a Coach:
Super charged, extremely clear and profoundly impactful, I am your person if you are:
1- unclear where things are going, in general
2- directionless or dubious about a direction of choice, stuck at a decision to make
3- struggling with business results, productivity, personal effectiveness and in general stressed with all that you have got on your plate.
4- Low in energy- I infect people with my positive energy (for good!)
5- looking for HAPPINESS & SUCCESS
I'm a career & life coach and I help individuals (established & young) - explore their "STRONGEST LIFE", create (literally!) a "BLUEPRINT" of their overall life and a plan to LIVE it.
Coaching experience: ~ 4years
Coaching clients: Around the world (Africa, India, UAE, USA, UK, ANZ)
Coaching methods: In-person, on phone, skype/other technologies.
Coaching Credentials: Certified Coach from Erickson International. International Coach Federation Member.
My rewards: Fee follows, but first reward is to "SEE THE CLIENT WIN" over their inhibitions, fears, insecurities, flaws, anything that stops them from living a fuller, stronger life and create/execute life strategies filled with experiences they envision for themselves.
About my firm HAKPOT/FLATHEELS
My firm is all set for a REVOLUTION (flatheels) in the GENDER DIVERSITY LANDSCAPE. The traditional solutions aren't delivering impact. After a lot of research, I have identified that for such a vision to be delivered or even to aspire for : Equal gender ratio @ workplace & Equal gender ratio @ leadership roles, there's a need for disruptive, holistic, multi-dimensional talent/career solutions.
look up our
MANAGED CAREER SOLUTIONS FOR WOMEN | DIVERSITY SOLUTIONS FOR CORPORATES
#breakingbounds #breakingstereotypes #wearinghighheels #yetflatheels #leadingcomfortably #takingmoreroles #preparingfuture #reformsoftomorrowtoday #deliveringchange #creatingthenewnormal
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsEngineering & TechnologyElectronics & Communication EngineerHealthcareView more »
Head - Education Business (Digital Education & Training Products),...Exploring next big challenge.
Expert in Curriculum, Content, Test-Assessment Development, Instructional Designing, Technical Writing, Educational and Trainings Project Management.
Worked on "blue ocean strategy" to impart Quality Education to All any-time, anywhere as per learners pace based on "smart-class" and "digital tablet - both on-line/offline" based education delivery approach.
Constantly trying to find answers - how to improve education in the disruptive environment, make students more engaged and teachers/trainer adopting to new trends and technologies.
Responsible for creating conditions for development of new products and business models in education using start-up methods and in-house accelerator programs.
Designed and Developed world class Instructional rich educational products for K-12 (CBSE, ICSE, IB, IGCSE and Indian State Boards), IITJEE, AIEEE, AIPMT, and other competitive exams like GMAT, GRE, IAS etc as per curriculum and need analysis.
A good understanding of the emergence of on-line learning and their implications in India.
Also designed and developed Instructional rich content for Graduate and Post Graduate courses for different universities imparting MOOCs, ePG-Pathshala & DLP programmes in Arts, Science, Engineering and Management domains and several other competitive examinations.
Conducted several Training programmes for corporates and educational institutions on Leadership Management, Negotiations, Selling skills, Attitude and Values etc.
Design and develop Simulations based Video Enabled E-learning solutions with test and assessments.
Flipped Classroom concept
School Management and administration in project schools.
Career Counselling for K12 students, Faculty Development Programme for IITJEE and Medical. Teachers Training - Capacity Building Programmes (CBP) - CCE and other courses as per CBSE norms.
Instructional Designing, Technical Writing and Project Management strategy and Training, E-learning Strategy and Management, etc.
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorManagement & MarketingView more »
Placement, Career Consultant & Freelance journalist
A placement & career consultant with more than 28yrs of vast experience of the industry , ,Known as leading trainer & motivator, conducted several workshops, interactive sessions at various management colleges , companies , NGOs etc.
Career columnist for Leading Odia daily Dharitri , also a regular contributor for Indian Express, Orissa Post, Business World etc and also appeared on TV shows to speak on Career & Lifestyle issues.
Social activist by passion, fights for Consumer's rights, Public grievances, Ethical & transparent practices at Public dealing offices.
Run a campaign on entrepreneurship , Clean & green Odisha and have been vocal on Human rights and police atrocities.
Love simplicity and honesty.
Designing & ArtEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorManagement & MarketingView more »
Founder at Planmytrainings.com
Having worked in the HR field for more than 14 years at officer and managerial level, Lucky has gained unique combination of experience from Industrial (Manufacturing and IT MNCs) as well as Consultancy sector.
She possesses extensive experience in Learning and Development, OD (Reward and Recognition, Appraisal, Competency Mapping, Assessment Centre) Psychometric Testing, HRIS, Policy formation, Recruitment, Induction, etc.
She has successfully conducted several sessions on Business Etiquette, Personal Effectiveness, Team Work, Time Management, Stress Management, Presentation Skills, Self Discovery, Business Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills, Meditation, etc.
Lucky also has expertise in conducting need based Assessment Centres consisting of psychometric as well as psychomotor skill tests.
Some noteworthy accomplishments:
1. One of the most prestigious and massive assignment Lucky handled with a team of Assessors was for a Pharma MNC Client. The team did more than 60 Assessment Centres for the company based in Manesar. Lucky headed the entire intervention process from Diagnosis, need study, recommendation of design and finally the implementation of Assessment Centre.
2. Single handedly designed an Aptitude Test for Birla Group (Aptitude Test for recruitment of Quality professionals). The validity and reliability was later tested and is found to be highly effective test.
3. During her work with Bayer group, she was instrumental in designing and forming the Training department along with setting the systems and procedures as per ISO requirements.
4. Lucky's article on ‘Holistic Assessment and Assessment Cycle’ got published in the Aug ’10 edition of Business Manager Magazine.
5. She also presented a paper entitled 'Quantifying Effectiveness of Training' during 16th National Convention of ISTD held at Udaipur in November, 1998 and was the youngest presenter in the convention.
On academic front, Lucky topped in PG Dip in HR (MSU, Baroda)
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCorporate TrainersInformation Technology / SoftwareView more »
CEO of EPower Overseas
• Focused and result oriented aviation professional with outstanding academic qualifications and professional experience.
. Experience of successfully setting up own business of aviation training and running it for 12 years.
• Over 25 years of rich and multi-disciplinary experience of aircraft fleet management, facility management, contract negotiations and implementation, project management and maintaining complex aviation systems in Indian Air Force.
• Expert in defense project/ program management and coordination activities with agencies like MOD, DRDO, HAL and various PSUs.
• Excellent leadership qualities and experience of leading skilled techincal work force of up to 1000 men.
• Good international exposure. Extensively travelled to countries like USA, France, UK, S Africa, Israel and Spain for project related work with internationally reputed aviation companies.
• Extensive experience in managing maintenance / repair and upkeep of various types of military aircraft and helicopters.
• Proven experience of successful business development and set up, displaying excellent leadership and organizational skills.
• Commercial awareness, able to uphold company values and able to adapt working style as appropriate.
• Good senior level analytical, negotiation, problem solving and advocacy skills focused on delivery and excelling expectations.
Defense & MilitaryEngineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerAeronautical EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »