Why Study in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is the desert city-state on the shores of the beautiful Arabian Gulf, replete with clean, sandy beaches and clear blue green waters. Dubai is truly cosmopolitan. The fastest growing economy in the world. Learning is comparatively cheaper because of the education policies of Dubai. One would spend double the amount for the same learning elsewhere than here.
Counsellors for Abroad Studies in Dubai
Overview of Education System for Dubai
- Dubai is known for its high quality of education and competitive admissions.
- Duration for UG is 3 to 4 years and PG is 1 to 1.5 year.
The Tuition Fees ranges from Rs. 8 - 13 Lakhs per year.
- The cost of living is around Rs. 8 lakhs- Rs. 10 lakhs per year.
- No part time work is allowed
- Major Intakes: January and September
- Emerging sectors: Finance, Business and Technology
Admission Requirements in Dubai
No GMAT/SAT/GRE is needed
An English proficiency examination like: IELTS OR TOEFL with a satisfactory score.
For IELTS a minimum of 6.5 score is usually expected and for TOEFL a score above 80.
LOR from teachers/professors or employers
A Statement of purpose of applying to the University.
Additional Essays demonstrating your analytical and thinking ability.
Well balanced extra-curricular activities, Internships and Community Service. Also a crisp resume.