Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Education, Sports & Relationship Counselor
Jyoti Dhingra is a Counselor & Psychotherapist with a lot of experience in Students, Parents & Family Counseling. She previously holds a teaching experience of over 15 years. She is presently working as a consultant at Sun Productivity Inc for the past 5 years where she guides and counsels people on making right career decisions.
She has done M.Sc. and B.Ed. She is also a certificate holder in MAP - 9 (Measuring Attitude & Personality) from Oscar Murphy International - The Assessment World and in Educational Leadership Course from University of West Georgia USA.
AgricultureZoologistsScience & ResearchBiologistsEducation / Skill DevelopmentView more »
I have a vast experience and am looking at providing career guidance, training and support to help children come up in life and achieve their career goals.
My organization promotes Youth and Women Empowerment programs designed for growth and empowerment of today's youth, women and children
Education / Skill DevelopmentForeign Langauge TeacherBanking / Insurance & FinanceInsurance Claims ManagerHumanistic StudiesView more »
Delhi-NCR based Counselling Psychologist, certified Life Coach & NLP Practitioner, Brain Gym Expert, Art therapist and Dyslexia therapist, specialized in childhood development, who has more than 10 years of experience working with children with autism and children struggling with behavioral, developmental, and emotional problems. She assists teenagers struggling with problems like eating disorders, depression, and anxiety. The following are her specialty areas: Conducting educational and IQ tests, Diagnosing and recommending treatments for children struggling with learning disabilities and assisting children with behavioral problems.
Ms. Parul is an alumunus of Jamia Milia Islamia University and is Masters in Applied Psychology, specialized in Clinical Psychology. She is currently associated with an educational set up where she is the Head of the department, Counselling and Psychology, working in the areas of school mental health, life skills trainning, career counselling, handling emotional problems, management of learning disabilities, stress management and handling behavioural issues in children and adolescents. She recently received Teachers Excellence Award 2016, in recognition of her outstanding contribution in education by Indian Education Network, felicitated by deputy CM, Mr. Manish Sisodhia and a letter of appreciation for the academic year 2013-14 and 2014-15, from Smriti Zubin Irani, Minister Human Resource Development Government of India for facilitating student performance in CBSE AISSCE. Also received the SDKR EXCELLENCE AWARD 2017 for Outstanding Counselling Ideas & Initiatives taken in providing counselling and career guidance to school students.
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorCareer Options After ArtsInterview TipsResume WritingView more »
Specialties: Academics and Research
Education / Skill DevelopmentHealthcarePsychologistHumanistic StudiesPsychologistsView more »
Director at SevenSeers Consulting
Offering HR Consulting and Career Counseling Services across Industry Sectors/ Verticals which involves:
• IT/ ITES – We take up niche & Critical mandates only
• Engineering Manufacturing
• Engineering R&D (OEMs/ Captive Centers/ Core research Co’s & universities)
• Engineering Services Firms
• Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS Co’s)/ Semiconductor Co’s
• Engineering Process Industry – Chemicals/ Polymers/ Petrochemicals/ Cement etc..
• FMCG/ Consumer Retail Services
• Banking , Finance Services & Insurance
• Pharma Healthcare & LifeSciences
• Media & Entertainment – includes Co’s into Graphics/ Animation…
Engineering & TechnologyMechanical EngineerBanking / Insurance & FinanceHealthcarePharmacistsView more »
Student at Indira Gandhi National Open University
kirti sharma is Student at Indira Gandhi National Open University. Ask kirti sharma to get Expert Career Advice.
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInterview TipsResume WritingView more »
Hiring for wordpress developer / HR managers / Operations/ content
Surabhi is an entrepreneur who is utilizing creativity, leadership and teamwork to design and execute CareerGuide.Com - A marketplace to get instant career answers from career experts.
Her engineering degree brings in a strong tech understanding, where as her passion for education brings her close to the venture: CareerGuide.Com. Translating her passion into a business where every student can have answers to their career questions is what she dreams of. She is a task focused leader and a coordinator.
Some of her notable contributions & Acclodes are:
* Honoured with Top 100 Social Entrepreneur -2015 by Action For India - instituted by Sam Pitroda
* Listed in India’s Top 40 Women Entreprenuer -2015 Listed by Yourstory.in
* National Education award – 2013 by Ex-MHRD minister Dr. Pallam Raju for
‘Best Career Guidance Platform”
* On recommendation group of Ministry of Labour,GOI for establishment of career service centre
* Award by Assocham in 2012 for best initiative in career counselling
* Conducted guest lecturers for students in engineering and MBA college students on first step of
starting up & innovation.
Prior to venturing in education Surabhi worked in the fields of electronic design automation (EDA) and CAD tools, chip design , battery life optimisation and low power IP.
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorManagement & MarketingView more »
Sr. Executive Officer - CDS at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
My Mantra: Impossible is what your mind can not believe, Start believing to achieve success.
What I Do: I help India's some of the best and top students to grow professionally by generating Industry Visit, Internship and Placement opportunities for them. In free time, I reach out to students across the country through my page: www.facebook.com/saumilshahtpo and try to solve their career related queries.
1. Started first venture 'Saumil International' at age of 18 and operated it for 38 months during which got acquainted with exceptional organizational and mangement skills; early in life.
2. Started second venture 'Progress Factory' where we tried to offer training programs on etiquette, manners, international protocol & life skills to School and College students.
3. Worked at Vadodara Institute of Engineering for 13 months as a Training and Placement officer and looked after Placement, Internship and Industrial Visit of students.
Get in Touch: Connect with me here on LinkedIn or email me at email@example.com
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInterview TipsView more »