INTRODUCTION TO BACHELOR OF COMPUTER AND IT:
The Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science is perfect for students who want to combine their love of computers and how technology works with another major, whether it’s math or music.
The Bachelors of Computer science or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (abbreviated BCompSc or BCS or BS CS or B.Sc. CS) is a type of bachelor’s degree, usually awarded after three or four years of collegiate study in computer science, but possibly awarded in fewer years depending on factors such as an institution’s course requirements and academic calendar. In some cases it can be awarded in five years. In general, computer science degree programs emphasize the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computing.
Dream about becoming a programme designer? Or a software analyst? Then give your dreams a flight and step into an Australian university and take your talent and skills to an extraordinary level. Australia is well known for its warm climate, great beaches and exceptional higher education system. It has strong influences from both Europe and Asia, and with the worlds second highest development index, it is a fantastic place to study!
Information technology (IT) is all about developing, building and maintaining software technology systems to meet the challenges faced by business and society. At Australian Universities we train IT graduates to be technically savvy, creative and flexible. The bachelor’s course will equip you with technical skills necessary for developing computer hardware and software. Students will experience curriculum that includes core courses in computer science and electrical engineering.
If your passion is media and entertainment you could learn to create exciting new games and 3D animations, devise new content delivery platforms or work for a digital media agency. Or, choose systems development and create apps and programs for just about any industry: manufacturing, healthcare, social enterprise, renewable energy, education.
TYPES OF COURSES:
- Software engineering
- Computer science and engineering
- Software development
- Computer engineering
- Bachelors in artificial intelligence
- Creative Computing
- Computer game development
- Computer games programmer
- Cyber security
- Digital arts
- Information systems
- Computer science with game development
- Information technology management
- Computer network technology
- The University of Melbourne
- The Australian National University
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Queensland
- Monash University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Western Australia
- Average of 4 academic subjects from Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), or Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu State Boards. Certificates can be Higher Secondary Certificate, All-India Senior School Certificate; Intermediate Examination Certificate, Indian School Certificate or Pre-University Examination Certificate.
- Creative Arts entry requirements: applicants must supply, as appropriate, a folio of artwork (including photographs and slides) or written texts, or musical compositions, or a theatrical performance on certified VHS video or DVD format (which clearly identifies on screen the name of the applicant).
- ILETS Requirement: 6.0 for undergrad. ELICOS courses are available for students who do not meet the English Language Requirement.
FUTURE JOB/ CAREER OPTION:
- Manufacturing of Information Systems
- Maintenance and Sales
- Software and Hardware Development
- Telecommunication Networks Expertise
- System programmer/Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Chip Designer
- Web Designer