Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
There is no career counsellors available for this category in chandigarh . Explore all Career Counsellors
Head Guidance & Counselling at Confidential
Post Graduate in Psychology
12 years of experience in career, academic and behavioral counselling of students.
Expert in psychometric testing ( Aptitude, interest, personality)
Career Columnist with national news paper
Career Expert with community radio stations & online career portals like CareerGuide.com
Life skills coach with one of the reputed and largest school chain of India
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesPsychologistsView more »
Owner at CONTENTrent
Having 6 years of experience in Career Guidance. provide career counselling to those who aspire to crack IIT-JEE, CAT, SAT exams.
Science & ResearchMathematicianEngineering & TechnologyComputer EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
Career Counselor at WonderSkool
Have an experience of 3.5 years in IT field as a Quality Analyst.
Worked as a Soft skill trainer also.
Had my own coaching centre and now in the field of Career Counselling.
Known for great communication skills,way of expressing and pleasing personality.
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInformation Technology / SoftwareQuality AnalystCommerce or Science StreamView more »
Recruitment (Merchant Navy)
1. Giving the counseling to students for our various courses running by SIMS.
2. Giving appropriate Career guidance according to their qualification and area of interest.
3. Generating enquiries and following up the same.
4. Representing the institute in exhibitions, education fairs and info desk.
5. Organizing seminars and events in different institute, collage & university.
6. Giving presentations in colleges & coaching classes. Maintaining the long term relationship with them.
7. Implementing pre & post marketing activities for successful completion of course.
8. Conducting market research target groups – educational institutes, students, Alumni to examine the market trend and preference for sea courses.
9. Analyze the competitor’s information and suggest improvements to attract new clients into SIMS fold.
10. Conducting corporate promotional and business development campaigns for SIMS.
11. Bringing in new business by prospecting.
12. Coordinating between various SIMS field office & Institute. Conduct of complete entrance exam procedures in your respective area.
13. Asst in arranging education loans for candidates.
14. Liaison & necessary coordination with DG Shipping, IMU, approved Doctors & government agencies towards planning, conduct & implementation of entrance exam & complete selection process.
Defense & MilitaryNavy Related CareersEngineering & TechnologyComputer EngineerMarine EngineerView more »
Subject matter expert in Sales and Marketing
Mr. Saurabh is a sales and marketing professional with an experience in diverse industries. He had studied the field of sales/marketing from multiple dimensions and is a subject Matter expert of the same. He had worked with domestic and multinational companies to build and manage digital campaigns and social media engagement. Career Counseling, Marketing, Sales, Psychotherapy, Public Speaking, and Business Strategy are his area of experience and expertise.
Management & MarketingSales ManagerMarket ResearchMarketing ManagerMedia / Entertainment & AnimationView more »