Please enter your Mobile Number and Education Level to proceed.
Head Of The Department Counselling Cell at Aishabai and Haji Abdullatif Trust
Education / Skill DevelopmentEngineering & TechnologyHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorCommerce or Science StreamView more »
Counselling Psychologist, Career Counselling, Training and Development --
working as Counselling Psychologist & Career Counsellor at The Akanksha Foundation, my job role is to provide career counselling to students and working professionals for choosing the right career path which is truly based on the interest and aptitude of individual.
AgricultureEnvironmental scientistEducation / Skill DevelopmentSchool TeacherHealthcareView more »
Marketing Manager & Training Head at Ojasvi Counseling & Training Center
Result oriented Counseling Psychologist and Soft Skill training professional having 7 years of experience with well versed in Psychological Testing, Diagnosis & Counseling and experience of conducting Psychological Test. Not only Marketing and sales skills but also have varied experience of working with diverse population. Having Clinical experience and has administered therapies for clients suffering from OCD, Mood Disorders, De-Addiction & other emotional issues and been successful faculty and facilitator as well as functional teams, experience with presenting product/services to management, business presentations, training business partners (Internal & External) and Career Counselor.
Trained in REBT(Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy) helps in rationally analyzing and assessing the everyday situation and also to help others lead in a positive way.
Education / Skill DevelopmentSchool PsychologistsHealthcarePsychologistHumanistic StudiesView more »
Chief Coordinator (T&P),) Associate professor and HOD Marketing and Information Technology at Pacific University
Working as Chief Coordinator with Pacific Group of Institutions at Udaipur .Pacific Group is providing professional education in the field of Engg. ,Management,Hotel management, Pharmacy,Dental Sciences,Fashion , textile and commerce from last 15 yrs in state of Rajasthan .
• To develop & deploy Training to students for Campus Hiring.
• Initiate and implement job prospect enhancing programs(job fairs, EDP,).
• Conducted workshops and seminars regarding career preparation, interview skills and job search techniques
• Arrangement of (SIP) Summer Internship Placements and Industrial visits for the students.
Engineering & TechnologyElectrical EngineerElectrical & Electronics EngineerElectronics & Communication EngineerHumanistic StudiesView more »
EDUCATION CONSULTANT at SYMBI EDUCATION GUIDANCE SERVICES
BASICALLY I AM RECRUITING THE STUDENTS IN B.TECH,MBBS, PG,BDS,MBA,DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING,MCA,BBA AND MANY MORE.
? ? Counseling students and parents about our courses and programs.
Responsible for entire student admission cycle: Prospecting, Follow-ups, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Retention and Productive Output Ensuring Proper handling of all queries by effective counseling..I also have to deal with advertising matters such as attending to Education fairs participating seminars and presentations and visiting our outstation Institutions and Colleges to meet their Director and Chairman. student pertaining to all relevant matters.
To provide fully transparent services to our clients.
To give priority to each n every student and to give guaranteed admission to every student for his desired college in no time.
To keep the admission procedure convenient and hassle free.
To give unlimited study opportunities to students across Nation.
To promote quality education by giving comprehensive information about admission opportunities all over India.
Our services :
• Career guidance provides its hostile service in education which combines the dreams of aspirants with right place of pioneer institutes to nurture them at the path on unprecedented success.
• Career guidance offers career counselling, admissions guidance, admissions to all courses through management quota/NRI quota.
• Career guidance has large information base for colleges and helps you acquire seats in accordance with your requirements.
• Career guidance helps you to filter colleges , which meet your budget constraints.
• Career guidance keeps you updated with all admission related issues and upcoming entrance exams and important dates.
• Career guidance guides you throughout admission procedures for Courses through management quota, right from filling of form, till you are admitted into the college.
Engineering & TechnologyHealthcareDentistHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorView more »
Founder of Spark Foundation
Spark Foundation is a non-profit organization registered as a Trust in Hyderabad, India. The Foundation is established by Sparkfoundation Santosh Kumar NVS and group of NRI Software Engineers around the world. Our focus is helping people in Andhra Pradesh, India in Education, Careers, Technology, Healthcare, Internet, Medical & Public Awareness. Spark Foundation acts a channel between Benificiaries like Orphanages, Oldage Homes, Mentally/Physically challenged Homes, Schools, Institutions, Organizations, Foundations and NGOS and sponsors like Individuals, Corporates, Government and Institutes.
Spark Foundation is working on projects in the following key focus areas
1. Orphans and Poor Kids
2. Physically & Mentally Handicapped
3. Healthcare & Medical
4. Social rehabilitation and rural upliftment
5. Learning and Education
6. Career Guidance & Rural Education
7. Technology Assistance to NGOs and Schools
8. Public Awareness Programmes
9. Art and culture
Humanistic StudiesCareer counselorInformation Technology / SoftwareManagement & MarketingFinance ManagementView more »
Co-Founder and COO - iThink Learning Private Limited
1) Career Options and Career Counselling using Scientifically Researched tools
2) Project Based Learning
3) Employability Skill Assessment using Scientifically Researched tools
4) Industry Academia Connect
5) Business Outcome Oriented Learning & Development programs - F2F and Online Academy Platform
Engineering & TechnologyElectronics EngineerHumanistic StudiesCareer counselorITI Courses After 10thView more »
National Resource Person at Deptt. of Personnel and Training, New Delhi
Facilitated wide variety of participants like Defence personnel,Engineers, Managers, Police officers, Educators, professors, Lecturers, Executives & Professionals across diverse departments in fun based experiential learning programs and Training skills.
My signature program is “ Knowledge, Skills and Attitude lead to Success” .
I have worked with wide variety of like organisations Indian Army,Escorts Ltd, British Council, IDP Austrailia, Yamaha , Maruti –Suzuki ,NTPC, Alstom and OP Jindal University
I have been conducting Disaster Management Programs for various Govt.as well as private organisations including NGO's and rural centers as part of my social awareness programs.
Defense & MilitaryAir Force Related CareersArmy Related CareersNavy Related CareersPolice Service- Border Security ForceView more »